babazar 7
XuN 4
alacanet 2
Catalan_mistral 2
golfin 1
All Files 118
EA: AoS+ Resource Gathering Hits: 950
Category Description Version: Size: Date:
Events EA: AoS+ Resource Gathering; this script does double resources in Felucca. It also process up to double corpse resources. Included in this check is a check for i_knife_skinning (equipped) and i_sword_war_cleaver_butcher (equipped or not) to cut the leather hides into cut leather of their appropriate types and place them in your pack if you can carry the weight. Please follow the instructions at the top of the script or it will NOT work. TODO: * Add in Animations (not sure if needed). * Cliloc additions for msg/smsg. * Axe checks on trees (if is anything sharp but an axe; produce kindling). If there are any issues with this script; please post the issues on the forums in the Script Help section. 2.1 1.48 KB Mar 13th, 2016, 4:14 pm

EA: AoS+ Slayer System Hits: 807
Systems EA: AoS+ Slayer System Author: Khaos; Version: 3.2.0.1 - Fixed: Not unsetting bits properly. - Changed IsSlayer_* to IsSlayer* - Did some more code cleanups. - Consolidated SlayerMisc into SlayerSuper and removed SlayerMisc code. - Added Slayers for Eodon, Myrmidex, Dinosaur, and Tribesman from ToL. - Fixed a small typo. This script closely imitates the EA Slayer System to a T; minus bard skills. It adds up talisman slayer damage on top of Super Slayer damage but still maintains the 300% cap on damage. 3.2.1.1 2.46 KB Mar 15th, 2016, 12:16 pm

EA: t_Shrine (Updated: 15-3-2016) Hits: 744
Misc t_Shrine as EA processes the shrine type. Context menus for tithing gold for Tithing points, Resurrection with 5% hits, mana, and stamina on resurrection. 1/10 loss of fame as per EA as well. Missing Karma lock at the moment, will be added as we figure out what we are doing in the source with standardization. 1.1.1.1 1.04 KB Mar 15th, 2016, 10:22 am

SCP: EA Housing System Hits: 852
Systems SCP: Housing System; the housing system is supposed to be EA like and was originally scripted by Coruja. I am sure some edits have been done along the way since then. Everything should be in the script and as always if I find anything missing I will update the script files. 1.0 23.25 KB Nov 21st, 2013, 2:27 am

SCP: EA Reputation System Hits: 730
Systems This is the core system which is used for the EA fame and karma gains in their reputation system. It also controls the 'title' for a player; as per the reputation system. 1.2 1.74 KB Nov 21st, 2013, 2:28 am

SCP: EA Vendor System Hits: 814
Systems As the name implies; this is the SCP: EA Vendor system. It works in tandem with the housing system. Anything I missed will be added in updates to the SCP file. 1.0 10.72 KB Nov 21st, 2013, 2:27 am