Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.8 Average
Housing
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

RE: Housing
V1.9 Uploaded:

Fixed: Issue with houses being placed too close and causing others houses to be removed when redeeding/demolishing (Reported by WRWR)
Payment not receiving previous owner when selling house from the sign.
Cleaned up and fixed "For Sale" sign which was not showing some of the correct data.

Added: House placement checks, borrowed (stolen) from the SCP version of Coruja's house system.

Removed: "Remove co-owner/Remove friend" options on the house menu, now the lists labelled "House Co-Owners" and "House friends" display buttons for the owner/co-owner depending upon a hierarchical system. Players can remove themselves from the list but not others. Co-Owners can remove friends but not other co-owners.

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 08:37 AM by Mordaunt.)
10-12-2012 08:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Lazarus
Master

Likes Given: 11

Hybris Ultima Online

Hey Mordaunt, can you post the nexts updates and fixes in codes in the last of this script?
Becuase we will use this script in Hybris UO Smile and I will take a traduction to spanish ... The problem is that if you change some, I had to traduce all again.
So, if you can, you can tell me?

Thanks!

Little question: Any way to desactivate the custom houses?
Any way to up the maximun of items lockeables per size?
Any way to desactivate vendors system?

You can check it out if the BAN system works? Because in my server didn't works... "Ban person" ejects only...

[Image: 2hy9q0y.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 03:26 AM by Lazarus.)
10-14-2012 03:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Ban does work, you have to follow the instructions to set the script up properly.

in Sphere.ini turn on EF_New_Triggers (08) otherwise the @step in the region will not fire.
To turn off custom houses set the def allow_custom to 0
I am currently adding some new features to the house system, and will look at adding a def to turn off lockdown limits
Vendors are in the current version not supported nor restricted, there is framework in v1.9 which is not currently active that will bring back vendor control and will have a toggle to turn it off should you wish.

10-14-2012 04:06 AM
Lazarus
Master

Likes Given: 11

Hybris Ultima Online

(10-14-2012 04:06 AM)Mordaunt Wrote:  Ban does work, you have to follow the instructions to set the script up properly.

in Sphere.ini turn on EF_New_Triggers (08) otherwise the @step in the region will not fire.
To turn off custom houses set the def allow_custom to 0
I am currently adding some new features to the house system, and will look at adding a def to turn off lockdown limits
Vendors are in the current version not supported nor restricted, there is framework in v1.9 which is not currently active that will bring back vendor control and will have a toggle to turn it off should you wish.

Thanks Mordaunt!
Smile

[Image: 2hy9q0y.png]
10-14-2012 05:03 AM
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

v1.95 Uploaded:

Fixed: Scripting error that was causing players redeeding their house to also receive a refund for the price.

Suggest anyone using this script downloads this patched version asap.

v2.0 Currently in final testing, should be uploaded in a couple of days.

10-18-2012 11:27 AM
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

v2.0 Uploaded.

FIXED House visitor count not working
REMOVED Inheritance as a superfluous system which would not get much use in the normal course of events
ADDED Brand new integrated menu for changing dispid of house sign.
ADDED Colorizing house signs, def list for easy changing of colors.
ADDED New vendor options & control (SCP Vendor compatible!) Vendor removal should be handled by vendor script.
ADDED toggle to turn on/off storage & vendor control
ADDED house maintenance option, players must pay % of house value per can_decay setting to refresh (% set in defs)
ADDED Redeeding cost, added a def to allow admins to set % of house value for redeeding
MODIFIED Transferring house to a person on a house list (not ban) removes them from that list to free up the slot.
MODIFIED co-owner privs to allow them full control of ban/access options
Cleaned up and modified some old code

Screenshots of the new sign picker & coloring options:
[Image: 6nrsjt.jpg]

These are the colors I put in for testing, you will need to change them to suit your hues, tastes. Codes are all places in defs for easy adjustment.
[Image: 2uxy0ow.jpg]

Screenshot of the new "paid" maintenance option: (only displays if decay AND maintenance is turned on, link is under ownership tab
[Image: 245bqsj.jpg]

Information page when maintenance is turned on.
[Image: 28u1jrs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 01:50 PM by Mordaunt.)
10-21-2012 12:50 PM
htid4life
Journeyman

Likes Given: 27

very nice system keep up the work Smile

[Image: htid.jpg]
10-21-2012 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Abuelox
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

Alteria Games

Very nice Mourdaunt i like ur house script Wink
10-23-2012 06:11 PM
Gon
Apprentice

Likes Given: 4

Hello, i'm having a problem with this script, every time I click on an item, player gets moved up, even outside the house. Any idea what could be causing this?
I think it has something to do with the event e_fallfix not being removed when leaving the house D:
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 05:55 AM by Gon.)
10-28-2012 05:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

At one point in sphere's history there was an issue with players falling through floors in specific houses and so I added the fallfix event. I am unsure as to whether this issue still exists and so the feature has been left in place.

There is a defname that you can set to 0 to turn it off, however if it is turned on it will always be removed from the player when they leave the house, so this effect should never be carried into the rest of the world.

I have noticed also that the "nudge" effect continues when you open your front door if you are standing on the steps of your house, even with the fallfix event turned off. There is nothing else in the rest of the script that could contribute to this nudge up effect so I don't know exactly what could be causing it.

If for some reason you do have players running around with e_fallfix running around your world (which shouldn't happen anyway but still) do .serv.allplayers.events -e_fallfix this should remove the event from them.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2012 07:13 AM by Mordaunt.)
10-28-2012 07:02 AM