Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
No Update since ....
zolter
Apprentice

Likes Given: 5

Forest Wars

RE: No Update since ....
Your theme has long been turned into another discussion. Now we want to find out how to plan the development of the emulator and what forces are used for this purpose. I'm sorry that we ask the questions in your theme, but they are very important for everyone! Active servers there are very few, we have combined forces to be interested in the fact that the emulator will evolve!
07-20-2012 06:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Valios
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 0

Sphere Suite 2013

Oh dear lord. Listen... thanks to everyone for the interest, I understand some of the points stated here. It's obvious that we need more developers but this is not the right way or place to do the hiring so we will have a serious talk and then we post a new thread in a week or so attaching a form with a couple questions for everyone applying to fill.

- The thread is closed now, I'm sorry.
07-20-2012 06:17 AM
Find all posts by this user
Khaos
Master

Likes Given: 166

I do need to adjust it in the INI Wap. You are right. It is just something we don't understand why it is acting up due to placement. Cube and I are stumped and he is a programmer for a living and makes a very very very nice living from it. I have programmed for a good bit of things myself and I am even confused on why such a trivial placement is being overwritten by something. When there should be nothing else in it's line of code to even overwrite it.

As for what I suggest we do to advance development; simple. Add in more talented developers. Sphere will never go open-source. Period. Not a single file will. That allows others to make hacks, exploits, etc. As I said, I am reviewing what people tell me and I will send a candidate list to Cube and ShiryuX. See what everyone thinks even if cube is mia.

And again, you can say something I tell you is stupid, I care less. I am not here to placate every need of every person BY MYSELF. It is impossible and probably a good reason some developers disappear. We here a bunch of "omg you havent done this yet" while there is like 40 bug fixes and 3 new implementations and new packet functionality released... but because we didn't do 5 things 3 users wanted.. we get talked down to. I don't blame people for quitting honestly. This has been ongoing for a long time.

I feel I have done a lot of PR work with sphere long before I was a developer and now I feel like it doesn't matter. No matter what everyone has a complaint.

Phoenix, I will talk to ShiryuX and remind him of the spell build. He has the files he made for it. I don't.
07-20-2012 06:21 AM
zolter
Apprentice

Likes Given: 5

Forest Wars

Why close the topic which is located in section "Sphere Discussion" and it is fully consistent?
Let's just wait ShiryuX
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 06:36 AM by zolter.)
07-20-2012 06:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Valios
Super Moderator

Sphere Suite 2013

Damn you ruined my perfect ending slut!
[Image: applause.jpg]
07-20-2012 06:37 AM
Khaos
Master

I always ruin your perfect ending! Looks like he tried to too! The thread doesn't seem locked Big Grin
07-20-2012 06:38 AM
Valios
Super Moderator

Sphere Suite 2013

You unlocked it because you love fighting?
07-20-2012 06:44 AM
Khaos
Master

I didnt unlock it Big Grin
Now it is locked though Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 06:46 AM by Khaos.)
07-20-2012 06:45 AM
Thread Closed