SphereCommunity

Full Version: durability of items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a script that I can see dirabilidade of my items, and I wanted my items degrade when they are being used

example:

I have a sword with 58/58 durability, I hit a skull with this sword and my sword has lost 3 of durability and was 55/58 for durability.

wanted when durability come to 0 the item was broken, that same script also wanted a system that would notice the items

example
I have a sword that with 11/58 durability to be able to fix it I need 5 iron bars and a hammer.

thxxx Big Grin
Easy way: in spehe.ini if you set FeatureAOS = 01|02 It states the durability of the weapon by highlighting it. providing the resource is the iron bars, it should already be able to repair the equipment with an anvil.

But if that's not what your after, what does it mean to have the equipment broken on your server? would it be removed? and do you want it to just show the durability or require arms lore to show it?
would post this as part of my sphere.ini not have this option
What sphere version have u?
0.55i
Moved to 55i Forum.
my version is 56b, 56b upgraded it to, someone could help, I need a script when I use the arms lore skill on an item appeared in the corner of the screen as follows.

Durability: xx / xx

where XX would be the value of durability, example:

195/200
Go to the Arms Lore skill in sphere_skills.scp and do this under @Success:

SysMessage=Hitpoints : <act.hitpoints> / <act.maxhits>
Reference URL's