Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's All Still Here?
Sharlenwar
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

Who's All Still Here?
Well, decided to take a trip down nostalgia lane and see what the old TUS/Greyworld/Sphere community is up to. Or at least who is left. I imagine there are some hardcore diehards here.

If you are here and reading this, thank you! I appreciate you taking the time. Post up here and say hello, etc. I've run multiple shards and was involved heavily with the scripting scene at some point. Had all the scripts overhauled, custom map, you know, the usual stuff.

Obviously I'm on to new things, and actually decided to work on my own project. Having a great time with it and it's system agnostic, meaning that you play the game through your web browser. Just a traditional text based styled RPG experience.

That's what I miss about the community in general, was the collaboration and learning of the scripts to do some pretty awesome stuff with the engine. I'm glad to see that there is a 64-bit version. What happened to those projects where people were trying to create their own client to log in to a Sphereserver?

Anyways, I'm really curious as to see if anyone here left remembers me. Don't be offended if I don't remember. Bye

-= Meh =-
03-28-2021 02:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

RE: Who's All Still Here?
I remember your nick from the irc chat
03-28-2021 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

Hello Sharlenwar, I recall you from the past.

Lot's of people have made clients like Orion, CrossUO, and probably the most popular right now is ClassicUO

Glad to see people still popping by the forums Smile

What am I working on?
04-03-2021 04:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sharlenwar
Journeyman

Soulless! Great to see you still here! Yeah, I still drop by to see what's been happening in here.

-= Meh =-
06-06-2021 10:27 PM
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

You should join us in the discord so we can all talk more Smile https://discord.gg/ZrMTXrs

What am I working on?
06-17-2021 10:01 AM
fwiffo
Apprentice

(04-03-2021 04:24 AM)Soulless Wrote:  Hello Sharlenwar, I recall you from the past.

Lot's of people have made clients like Orion, CrossUO, and probably the most popular right now is ClassicUO

Glad to see people still popping by the forums Smile

ClassicUO is a must nowadays, I have a server of mine too, and I build up a custom assistant pretty similar to uosteam (see attached photo), the uosteam is internal, not and external plugin, so if you get to compile and run classicuo in linux or macos, the assistant will be there too...even on mobile...
a sample is in the video.

10-10-2023 02:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply