SphereCommunity
Who's All Still Here? - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Discussions (/Forum-Off-Topic-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's All Still Here? (/Thread-Who-s-All-Still-Here)

Who's All Still Here? - Sharlenwar - 03-28-2021 02:02 AM

Well, decided to take a trip down nostalgia lane and see what the old TUS/Greyworld/Sphere community is up to. Or at least who is left. I imagine there are some hardcore diehards here.

If you are here and reading this, thank you! I appreciate you taking the time. Post up here and say hello, etc. I've run multiple shards and was involved heavily with the scripting scene at some point. Had all the scripts overhauled, custom map, you know, the usual stuff.

Obviously I'm on to new things, and actually decided to work on my own project. Having a great time with it and it's system agnostic, meaning that you play the game through your web browser. Just a traditional text based styled RPG experience.

That's what I miss about the community in general, was the collaboration and learning of the scripts to do some pretty awesome stuff with the engine. I'm glad to see that there is a 64-bit version. What happened to those projects where people were trying to create their own client to log in to a Sphereserver?

Anyways, I'm really curious as to see if anyone here left remembers me. Don't be offended if I don't remember. Bye

RE: Who's All Still Here? - darksun84 - 03-28-2021 08:32 AM

I remember your nick from the irc chat

RE: Who's All Still Here? - Soulless - 04-03-2021 04:24 AM

Hello Sharlenwar, I recall you from the past.

Lot's of people have made clients like Orion, CrossUO, and probably the most popular right now is ClassicUO

Glad to see people still popping by the forums Smile

RE: Who's All Still Here? - Sharlenwar - 06-06-2021 10:27 PM

Soulless! Great to see you still here! Yeah, I still drop by to see what's been happening in here.

RE: Who's All Still Here? - Soulless - 06-17-2021 10:01 AM

You should join us in the discord so we can all talk more Smile https://discord.gg/ZrMTXrs

RE: Who's All Still Here? - fwiffo - 10-10-2023 02:39 AM

(04-03-2021 04:24 AM)Soulless Wrote:  Hello Sharlenwar, I recall you from the past.

Lot's of people have made clients like Orion, CrossUO, and probably the most popular right now is ClassicUO

Glad to see people still popping by the forums Smile

ClassicUO is a must nowadays, I have a server of mine too, and I build up a custom assistant pretty similar to uosteam (see attached photo), the uosteam is internal, not and external plugin, so if you get to compile and run classicuo in linux or macos, the assistant will be there too...even on mobile...
a sample is in the video.