SphereCommunity

Full Version: hey ppl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking to get a hold of furio or mrsugarcube

some of you prolly dont remember me, im sure Ben does, congratz on the new axis man Wink

anyways, if anyone knows how i can contact either of these guys i would very much appreciate it, thx Tongue
Hello Rattlehead, glad to see you around again. Welcome back.
Furio is such a difficult task to contact, no news from him in years. About MrSugarCube, I don't know... He have been MIA lately, Shiryux and khaos are the ones who talk to him more often.
If I get some info about them I will let you know.

Best regards
awesome Val, i hadnt seen furio around for months b4 i left the scene, so i figured he would be hard to get ahold of.

btw, anyone know what happened to the official forums?
Still no clue, servers went down and no one could contact Damian to find out what happened, even Cube as far as I know. Luckily Torfo and Shiryux had the idea for this site back in 2010 as a new alternative like SShare to hold our projects so Torfo provided the web hosting. Only a few knew about this, the site and all the things we had in mind were not complete yet but we made it public one month after the shut down to keep the community alive. We doubled the speed with the work, specially Ben helping Shiryux with the site development. And here we are...
Hey Rattlehead! welcome back you son of a gun
Welcome Back!
Hey man, welcome back. I have Naz on MSN. I haven't seen him login, you can try tossing an email at him. Let me know.
Reference URL's