Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
@UserExtCmd
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

@UserExtCmd
Hello everyone. I'm proper programmer at C# and I'm dealing kind of 3rd party program which recognizes what player use what program such as easy uo, some speed or injection stuff then send a packet to the sphereserver and let server know what it is going on in player computer let say.

But I'm doing this by using mysql.I read data from client memory and send mysql datas and I let sphere read these datas from mysql then with scripting I log the files for example.

One of my friends mentioned that There is ON=@UserExtCmd stuff in sphere which allow some sendpacket stuff yet I dont know how to use it.

Also, he told me that One guy achieved this like below;

ON=@UserExtCmd
if (<eval(<argn1>)>=252)
if (strmatch("<argv[0]>","EasyUO"))
src.sysmessage @39,,1 EasyUO detected !
SERV.WRITEFILE2 logging/easyuo.log <serv.rTIME> <src.NAME> (<src.UID>)
src.stone 1
src.go 5128,389,15
endif
endif

He sent me that but did not explain how to use unfortunately.
I could not be able to use sendpacket actually from C#. Maybe someone knows huh ?Smile

If there is one who knows UserExtCmd about how to use, please help.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 10:02 AM by Avatar.)
04-01-2012 09:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ShiryuX
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

RE: @UserExtCmd
You might want to do Packet Filtering instead of that.
04-01-2012 11:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Journeyman

The North Shield

Can You give example ? I mean , please explain a little bit how to do packet filtering, if possible.
04-01-2012 06:10 PM
Valios
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 0

Sphere Suite 2013

Sendpacket is a function to change the behaviour of things and what you want is to catch packets that are being sent.
I'm not sure if this trigger accept every packet command as an argument or if it's an accurate method for what you're trying to achieve, but just wondering... did you created and assigned the event to all your players already?

sphere.ini
Code:
// Events related to all players
EventsPlayer=e_third_party_tool_detecter

myscriptname.scp
Code:
[EVENTS e_third_party_tool_detecter]
ON=@UserExtCmd
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 08:01 PM by Valios.)
04-02-2012 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Journeyman

The North Shield

Of course I did. I know how to assign event how to use this command. The thing that I just wonder and want is nothing but achieving to send packet from my 3rd party program and how to get it from sphere. If you look at top of page, you see that there is an example of how to receive that. But maybe you guys probably knows mechanics of client and how to receive packets from client to server that's why I just asked how to deal with that. I mean you know, I just want to send packet from my program to server and how I releate that with client also is the issue.

I know one guy who can able to do what I want , but He is not volunteer to help Big Grin.

Now, maybe it's more clear.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 08:22 PM by Avatar.)
04-02-2012 08:18 PM
Valios
Super Moderator

Sphere Suite 2013

Ok so you don't want to do it via script but with an app you're developing to interact within client/server, right? In the download section you can get source codes for 3rd party tools I uploaded that you can probably use as a reference and if you want to discuss or post code lines about other languages out of sphere scripting you can do it on here: http://forum.spherecommunity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
04-02-2012 09:26 PM
Shaklaban
Master

DOT

(04-02-2012 08:18 PM)Avatar Wrote:  Of course I did. I know how to assign event how to use this command. The thing that I just wonder and want is nothing but achieving to send packet from my 3rd party program and how to get it from sphere. If you look at top of page, you see that there is an example of how to receive that. But maybe you guys probably knows mechanics of client and how to receive packets from client to server that's why I just asked how to deal with that. I mean you know, I just want to send packet from my program to server and how I releate that with client also is the issue.

I know one guy who can able to do what I want , but He is not volunteer to help Big Grin.

Now, maybe it's more clear.

you need to learn about socket hooking and ultima online encryptions to do that.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 09:27 PM by Shaklaban.)
04-02-2012 09:27 PM
Journeyman

The North Shield

@Valios
Which program are you talking ? I looked at download section there are totally 110 programs and which one is that you uploaded?

(04-02-2012 09:26 PM)Valios Wrote:  Ok so you don't want to do it via script but with an app you're developing to interact within client/server, right? In the download section you can get source codes for 3rd party tools I uploaded that you can probably use as a reference and if you want to discuss or post code lines about other languages out of sphere scripting you can do it on here: http://forum.spherecommunity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
04-03-2012 03:42 AM
Journeyman

The North Shield

I dont get any answer Sad
04-07-2012 04:42 AM
Valios
Super Moderator

Sphere Suite 2013

Try with Ultima Online SDK (download here) and Pandora's Box (download here) wich is a 3rd party tool just like axis but used by RunUO members and maybe you can find something useful there. Both source codes are C#.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 12:27 AM by Valios.)
04-11-2012 12:23 AM