Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manual Client Patching Help!
Sagecraft
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Manual Client Patching Help!
Whatsup? Have a question and need some advice (wasn’t too sure where to post this),

So long story short, I’m attempting to manually patch a t2a client v1.25.35 to version 4.0.0e. I have all the programs needed to do this as well as the patch files downloaded from the Ultima Online Patch Repository. My question is “what is the correct file name for a t2a era patch”?

For example my patch files are named “gold_win32_1-25-35g.pat” all the way up to v4.0.0e. Being that the patch is named “gold” my t2a client does not recognize them. What is the correct file name for a t2a client patch so that I can use these files to manually upgrade?

My best guess would be somewhere around the lines of “uo_win32_1-25-35g.pat” or “t2a_win32_1-25-35g.pat”. However neither of the names worked..

Any advice? Thanks!
08-07-2018 07:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
golfin
Banned

Likes Given: 2

Eranova

RE: Manual Client Patching Help!
If you do not, you want to use the UO version before Mondain's Legacy. It's a very old thing and EA games are definitely not supported for Update. Would not it be better to use the version of Mondain's Legacy? Download here: https://download.cnet.com/Ultima-Online-...32237.html

But it's not clear what you want to use. Personally, I think it is better to use the new UO.
09-21-2018 03:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Grimoric
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

RE: Manual Client Patching Help!
This is how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYflqLfd4uc

/Grim
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 10:31 PM by Grimoric.)
02-18-2019 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply