Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sphere.INI - Setting AutoPrivFlags
Author Message
PePs1Man
Apprentice
*

Posts: 30
Likes Given: 8
Likes Received: 2 in 2 posts
Joined: Jun 2017
Reputation: 0



Post: #1
Sphere.INI - Setting AutoPrivFlags
Hello folks,

I am making a comback in the community and has some questionning...

The setting "AutoPrivFlags" located in Sphere.INI. What are the flags in question?

Seems like I missed them in my search inside Wiki or this forum.

Thanks in advance!
06-19-2017 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
WRWR
Journeyman
*

Posts: 196
Likes Given: 29
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation: 1



Post: #2
RE: Sphere.INI - Setting AutoPrivFlags
(06-19-2017 07:16 AM)PePs1Man Wrote:  Hello folks,

I am making a comback in the community and has some questionning...

The setting "AutoPrivFlags" located in Sphere.INI. What are the flags in question?

Seems like I missed them in my search inside Wiki or this forum.

Thanks in advance!

it was removed in latest build Big Grin
06-19-2017 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Coruja
Sphere Developer
*****

Posts: 709
Likes Given: 4
Likes Received: 159 in 129 posts
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 6

Dimension Shard

Post: #3
RE: Sphere.INI - Setting AutoPrivFlags
that's exactly why it got removed, nobody neved had used 'AutoPrivFlags' setting on sphere.ini because the flags list never got revealed to users

I noticed that these flags was missing and when I wrote it, 80% of these flags are only used by GM/adm and the other 20% can be used with individual commands like .GM, .DETAIL, etc. So I thought that it make more sense remove this feature instead add the flag list
06-19-2017 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PePs1Man
Apprentice
*

Posts: 30
Likes Given: 8
Likes Received: 2 in 2 posts
Joined: Jun 2017
Reputation: 0



Post: #4
RE: Sphere.INI - Setting AutoPrivFlags
Just for more information, does DETAIL function got removed too, cause I never really know what it was doing. (I know allshow gives more information too about offline chars also and actions)

I don't want to get too far about this since this was not my main question.

I want to say that I'm very pleased that my firsts reply was from Sphere Developer XD

It feels good to be back around you guys.

Hope the best for you!
06-19-2017 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.