• 0 Votes - 0 Average
New payment system
golfin
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

Drd Online

New payment system
Hello,

I am solving one special problem. Sphere perceives the Gold Coin (i_gold) as a payment currency. I want to add two more coins to UO's. i_coin_silver and i_coin_copper. Thus: 1 gold coin = 10 silver coins, 10 silver coins = 100 copper coins. i_coin_silver and i_coin_copper have typedef t-coin, i_gold has t_gold. I don't quite understand how to force NPC traders to take i_coin_silver and i_coin_copper while trading. I don't understand, even though I read a wiki, what does typedef t_coin mean, what does it actually exist for? But I think you will need to set i_coin_silver and i_coin_copper to t_gold and create a special script. This system exists on one Czech shard, which was already running on 1.0 RC sphere and then on 56b sphere. But I don't know how to script it. Does anyone have any advice, please? Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 03:03 AM by golfin.)
04-03-2019 03:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
golfin
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

Drd Online

RE: New payment system
Answered by admin Andaria.cz, I will try to translate it using google.
Quote:The system is all about the price of meditation. When somewhere to find out how much ma has a figure of gold, silver and copper with each other, they will make 100, silver 10, and all of it. It determines how much you carry a total of money in medacich, from that subtract or pricte price according to whether kupujes or prodavas and then again turn to golds (divided by a hundred rounded down to the whole number of mine). .) and medics. All old money will be deleted and the new ones will be added.
Darksun, You described it, I mean something similar.

But, I'm not a scriptwriter. I can not. But I guess I have to create TYPEDEF on T_GOLD, which allows me to use all three coins. Perhaps I'm right.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 05:48 AM by golfin.)
04-07-2019 05:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply