Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NPCS - Town stones
Anarch Cassius
Master

Likes Given: 19

RE: NPCS - Town stones
I actually can't take credit for the caravan, that's just something I found during my search for AI scripts and intend to improve in the future. I did however probably save it from the loss of the old forums and script sharing Smile

Let me know how the scripts work and any questions or suggestions you have. I'm really trying to make it the best it can be.
07-13-2012 02:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

is there a specific way this needs to be added to an npc, because im getting lots of errors with it, working through them now. also some things like i_combatmove_timer and i_memory_poison_new throw up errors, i dont see the itemdefs for those in the scripts.
07-13-2012 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Anarch Cassius
Master

Right, those are from new systems. I've commented those lines for now. Sorry about that.

For adding them, just put the appropriate set in their @create method. Such as SetUndead
07-13-2012 03:28 PM
RanXerox
Master

Likes Given: 1

To make it more generic, instead of looking specifically for c_man or c_woman, check <SERV.CHARDEF.<ID>.CAN> to see if it includes MT_USEHANDS and MT_EQUIP flags...
07-13-2012 03:29 PM
Anarch Cassius
Master

Updated.

New format is: SetFactionBasics racef_orc

More flexible. Also, I almost have the sigils working. I think I like your system better than EA's Smile
07-19-2012 01:11 PM
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

i didnt release this into the script sharing yet incase their is bugs, but just wanted to let everyone know i updated the first post. its the complete system.

updated the first post with a rough outline of the system. its work in progress, if anyone wants to jump in and make some changes, or bug fixes maybe would could turn this into a nice ol community pot luck of awesomeness
07-26-2012 12:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply