Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marchadium and Skul/Blizzard
Murmur
Apprentice

Likes Given: 3

Marchadium and Skul/Blizzard
Hey guys, longtime UO and emulator fan trying to get ahold of Skul/Blizzard.

I've emailed and pmed him on this forum but haven't heard back, was curious if anyone had a way of getting ahold of him, or hopefully he is checking these forums while not logged in on his account sometimes.

I just wanted to see if he ever planned on putting Marchadium back online someday, I played on it on the original release, and every other time it was back online and loved playing there.

I might go as far to say that it is/was my favorite shard of all time, and I've played them all starting with UOX back in the day.

Ive seen other posts of people trying to get ahold of the server code, and I'd have no problem hosting it if he just doesn't want to deal with running a shard or whatever other reason it's offline.

In my opinion, his endgame meta was the best I've ever seen, and I'd hate to think all his scripts would disappear forever. Hopefully the server comes back, but if not, I'd love to see someone carry on it's legacy someday even if it wasn't me.

Hopeful this post will be a pillar in the community that represents how many of us appreciated his work, and I hope he's still kicking around somewhere.

Party on everyone!!

—Murmur

*you glance to your left to a region you just surveyed... you glimpse a magical being, more shadow than substance, caught midway in transformation... the figure smiles, the corners of his mouth jut upwards slightly on the edges, suddenly stretched to a length not at all human...*
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 05:26 AM by Murmur.)
12-29-2016 05:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JeBu
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

RE: Marchadium and Skul/Blizzard
I'm also tring to reach mr Skul.
I feel he private msged me about one script just yesterday, but when i look my private messages it happened 2012 Smile
01-08-2017 03:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply