Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey Peoples!
Sharlenwar
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

Hey Peoples!
So, for whatever reason, I was thinking about the past, about GW, TUS, Sphere, etc. I guess I was just playing some computer games and recently I've built a kick ass gaming rig, so my thoughts have lead me here.

Who's all still kicking around? Anyone recognize my name? I ran a few decent servers, had around 50-100 players and a small community who stuck through the changes. Had a Grayworld server which was basically same as official UO. Transitioned to a TUS server. Then to Sphere. Dabbled with POL, UOX, etc. Even played with the MUL editing tools and what not. Then of course, real life happens and so I disappear into oblivion, maybe to re-emerge a couple times, but again, into oblivion.

I browsed through the forums here, and yeah, they are what they are. Now what is the reason I came to cruise these forums? Just wanted to see if this place still is here and what's going on with it. I haven't really looked at UO, I'm not even sure if it still is running. A quick search online will yield a result which I'll do after this post. Anyone out there still running a server? What sort of client numbers are you folks running with? Does this stuff run on Windows 10?

The reality is if anyone on here remembers me, then amazing. I don't expect anyone to. I might even expect to get a crummy response. We'll see.

-= Meh =-
07-05-2018 10:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Leonidas
Master

Likes Given: 3

RE: Hey Peoples!
Yes there are servers, there are numerous servers with good amounts of players still kicking.

And yes it runs on windows 10.
07-05-2018 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ben
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 2

SphereCommunity

Hey, I remember you!
The forum is not used as much anymore. most active users are on the discord channel now. You should join us there.

AxisII's current version: 2.0.4j
AxisII SourceCode on Github
AxisII up to date changelog
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2018 12:59 PM by Ben.)
07-06-2018 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JeBu
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

I remember you. Hi Sharlenwar!
07-10-2018 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

Ayo Sharlenwar, I remember you!

I tinker with sphere when I can, I have a test server running sphere 56D eXperimental on it. If I was going to play on a server, I'd check out UO Outlands, they look like they have some fresh ideas.

https://discord.gg/hFjJQH

check us out on discord.

What am I working on?
07-16-2018 04:11 PM