Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Jozack
Apprentice

Likes Given: 15

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
I'm so happy I could explode. So I've been fighting with 56b for almost a month now. Adding scripts, piddling around. The thing just never wanted to behave, no matter what. I though, what the hell, try 56c. Boy, it's like night and day!! Holy cow! The thing....it just works! There are some minor things going on, that I'll ask about in the help section. But man, sooooo smooth. Anyways, I just wanted to share my happy happy joy joy! Big Grin
04-22-2017 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Coruja
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 5

Dimension Shard

RE: Happy Happy Joy Joy!
yea 56c is much more faster and stable than 56b thanks to the huge time we spent working on optimizations and improvements on the source code. I also recommend you take a step further and update to 56d which is even better. Now that you're already using 56c you only need to update a few scripts to update your server to 56d. Or if you're already using the latest nightly script pack, everything you must do is update the SphereSvr.exe file

anyway good luck with your server, and thanks for your words, its always good to hear that our work are helping and motivating many ppl/servers around the world Smile
04-26-2017 05:18 PM
[+] 1 user Likes Coruja's post
pointhz
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

Coruja, may be a noob question, but what exactly do I have to care about or change to update to 56c from 56b?
Thanks in advance

(Talking about upgrading the custom script pack only, and not any previous save with items/accounts/world/etc)
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 06:28 PM by pointhz.)
05-04-2017 06:07 PM
Chukwuemeka
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

(05-04-2017 06:07 PM)pointhz Wrote:  Coruja, may be a noob question, but what exactly do I have to care about or change to update to 56c from 56b?
Thanks in advance

(Talking about upgrading the custom script pack only, and not any previous save with items/accounts/world/etc)

Also curious! I have a very custom server and I want to upgrade from 56b to 56c, but the changelog is massive, I can't tell exactly where to begin.

Is there a link or something?
Thanks.
05-09-2017 05:29 PM