yes good job Big Grin !
05-01-2015 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
StaticZ
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Quintessence

RE: Essence UCS
Version 0.6.05 available!! New features overiew will be little later in video. In new version was improved code injection, it now becomes much more stable and in 95-99% runs with first attempt. In theory this possibly can also solve problems with win8. It will be greate if someone will check this.
Core features review:

Technicaly it's most difficult hack. About 10 hooks, 20-30 assembler injections, about 40 code patches and 50 code offsets for all this (other are founding dinamicly)

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 12:28 PM by StaticZ.)
06-20-2015 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
XuN
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 102

Nice, if you provide me a download I'll test it and also, if needed, add support in the code for the client.
I'm using WIN8.1 x64 right now and i'll move to WIN10 when it comes out, so I might provide you some help with this too.
06-20-2015 04:43 PM
StaticZ
Apprentice

Quintessence

(06-20-2015 04:43 PM)XuN Wrote:  Nice, if you provide me a download I'll test it and also, if needed, add support in the code for the client.
I'm using WIN8.1 x64 right now and i'll move to WIN10 when it comes out, so I might provide you some help with this too.

As I write in first post:
Quote:Distribution: Free of charge, but not public. If you are interested contact with me (by email or PM on proect's forum) and be ready to give some info about yout working or developing shard and prove that you are really developer\administrator of this shard. Nothing special, just way to prevent getting this software for people who are interested only in cheating on servers where it used.

Developer of serious software like sphere are also welcome even if they don't have own servers. But once more If you whant to contact with me don't write me here or send PM on this site. Sorry but I'm not regular visitor of this forum and most probably you will recive my answer not soon. Any way if you still interested write me as it's not public such questions must be discussed in private conversations. You can also contact me by XMPP, my JID is same as email. But once more it can take rather much time for configuring for yours client, so if you don't whant to waste your time on this... Thow if you are developer of sphere I think it willn't be difficult for you...

Game isn't a dream, it is the reality, reality which is coming while we dream...
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 04:11 AM by StaticZ.)
07-12-2015 04:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
StaticZ
Apprentice

Quintessence

Version 0.7.91 available!! There are no any new client hacks, thats why at this time no any video preview. But this don't mean that there are no much changes. Most of change focused on improving ucs logic itself and security issues. Also since this version all updates are destributing in special packages that can be installed by "UCS DevKit Managaer" (this will make installing and updating more easy):

[Image: 9e8bf86899c26586dd7f5bd5a5e78dc0.png]

Now UCS ready for self updating, full working patching will be implemeted in next version...

07-16-2015 07:54 AM
[+] 1 user Likes StaticZ's post
admin phoenix
Master

Likes Given: 1

that´s amazing.
all feature I needed in the past.
so sadly that I haven´t had this tool in the past when I was active here....
07-29-2015 04:50 PM
Ultima One
Journeyman

Likes Given: 7

Ultima One

Im confused, this looks awesome, but if its not for players, how do players see the changes made? Do you edit it and then provide a download for users to use to log into your server or what? Sad

Anyone understand and able to explain a bit more on what benefit this gives if only Admins should use it?

ULTIMA ONE
The modern, sphere powered Ultima Online server
07-29-2015 06:39 PM
StaticZ
Apprentice

Quintessence

It's something like SDK for shard admins\developers. After configured it for own server it used for "building" client and repacking client data files (client under UCS hide all files, i.e. you will get some launcher, own configs and several *.emp packs, there are no even original *.exe and *.dll files). After this, admins redistribute this distro to own players. So finaly players get configured and ready for playing on there server client under this shell. Sure some options are available from user config file, so for example window resolution, upsaclers, low-cpu patching and other such stuff are available for customising by players for there own tastes. Some other options can be allowed by admins to used from this config, some other are
available only for stuff (for example unpacking client data).

Why so? Evretthing is easy... My point of interesting in developing this software is my own server. I'm will be glad if my work will be usefull on other servers, but one of the main task of this project is protection from cheating, using third-party tools like razor, inject, pilot and others, using several accounts for playing and modifing client data by players. And when I made this tool "public" I need way to protect client data of one server from developers of others, that used same software. So, I think you can understand why this project isn't designed for players.

Besides this project only gives for shard developers ability for overcome client restrictions in writing scripts for their server or editing client data files, so much options are useless for simple players. Some even can require modifing server protocol (there are no such options at this moment, but will be in future)...

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 08:13 AM by StaticZ.)
08-04-2015 07:52 AM
StaticZ
Apprentice

Quintessence

Little more good news - version 0.8.96 released!

Changelog:
  • new chrome window style for UCS with switching beetween normal window border and minimalism
  • fixed deployment bug that cause error without depricated xessence.bin file
  • ability to disable warning "You must have three\four unique skills chosen!" at proffesion selection scene while character creation
  • ability to remove advanced button from selecting profession while character creation
  • ability to customise hair\beard styles for character selection scene
  • add "Character Creation" scene for gumpapi hack
  • add support for new controls for gumpapi (listbox, picture, colorbox, palette)
  • add logging for undefined controls in known scenes, so now creating UI hacks become much easy
  • fixed many errors in gumpapi that cause sometimes crashing client while loading or incorect work of gumpapi (for example in some cases setting unchanging values don't work)
  • now ucs avoid from patching client with unused code for gumapi, fixed disabling gumpapi scenes
  • improved and fixed documentation for gumpapi
  • editing allowed letters in character name (for example it required for supporting non english names)
  • add RP character name validation while creating character (allowing only capital letters only at rhe bigining of words)
  • Switched to Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5

Please take attention for installing new patching you have to update UCS DevKit Manager up to version 1.1 as old one contain several errors that cause incorect work of patcher.

Here some screenshots from our shard as demonstration of abilities for customising character selection screen:
[Image: 7638100.png]
[Image: s4163885.jpg]
[Image: 6557837.png]

PS Special thanks Valorian for equpment gumps, some of them you can see on thees screens

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 10:10 PM by StaticZ.)
08-26-2015 09:54 PM
[+] 2 users Like StaticZ's post
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

Very cool, congrats Big Grin !!
08-26-2015 10:14 PM