Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worldspawn for Comminity Script pack?
Valios
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 0

Sphere Suite 2013

RE: Worldspawn for Comminity Script pack?
+1 for the attitude. The first step is to take the initiative and not to wait for others to do it. This is already in our to-do list to deliver a new release with a fully working server and any kind of help is always welcomed. Remember that we also have other urgent assignments to complete and our time is limited.

Sharing is love Smile

But to make sure that the work is being done as it should, let us set some parameters first. We have to discuss some aspects about wich expansions are we covering, provide you all the exact points to create the spawns or accurate places for static items and multis. The time for this is not very clear yet but everyone can participate and work meanwhile little by little and we are going to keep track of the work and correct when it's necesary.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 03:55 AM by Valios.)
03-31-2012 03:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kyrbis
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

sounds like what i thought today. there needs to be parameters for spawns to prevent making a whole chaos out of this. The question also is "make it OSI" style? Or just spawning the standard map but with expansion content?
Personally I did not really ever think about using maps like Ilshenar or the asian stuff, since the basic map is so damn huge already and for a basic "masterfile" it would do it quite enough. But how ever, I just say this is a need, I'd like to help with this best as I could and so you have my clicking and typing fingers Smile
03-31-2012 11:22 AM
ShiryuX
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

So... Who's gonna provide the server? I'll give you some basic save files with spawned cities and a monsters list to script so we can finish spawning Big Grin

Rules:
- Scripts gotta be SCP approved. Nothing custom, please.
- Base IS and WILL ALWAYS BE SphereCommunityPack.
- The files will be used for SphereCommunityPlay and "SC Realms/Worlds".
What's SC Realms? Soon...
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 12:04 PM by SystemMod.)
03-31-2012 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
dagger4k
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

I started to add some doors to a blanks server that i realised... there are alot of different doors Tongue n/nw, n/ne/ etc.

Also I think that we should do it so -- add all doors and signs. make a saved file. add all multi's and deco. make another saved file.
03-31-2012 06:50 PM