Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ayuda servidor
Shaw
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Ayuda servidor
Buenas, pues me han dado un servidor vacio, solo tiene un mapa, y me gustaria enseƱarme a meterle cosas y demas, me han dicho que se meten script para los npc y demas, yo no tengo ni idea de lo que es un script ni como crearlo ni donde tengo que meterlo para que me funcione en el juego, alguien que pueda hablar conmigo por whatsapp o por discord o ts?
07-23-2018 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Leonidas
Master

Likes Given: 3

RE: Ayuda servidor
07-23-2018 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
namarang
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Scripts, unlike Windows programs, are not interpreted and are basically created to perform a series of duplicate administrative tasks.

If you are managing a collection server and have to check at certain times each day whether your server's CPU load is in critical condition.

But with the script, you can easily write these commands in the form of a file and run it with your server capability at any time, and even specify that the results will be sent to you via email without human intervention.
10-14-2020 05:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
golfin
Banned

Likes Given: 2

Eranova

Like all of me, you will have to learn how to create a game server and related issues. I have the link above, the wiki will be your teacher and questions on discord.
10-16-2020 01:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply