Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About Multi Of Castle..
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

About Multi Of Castle..
Hi,

In sphere server of which i set up, there is one problem with multis with respect to only castle not a keep and not any other multi types.

Once someone goes through right side of the castle, he suddenly disspears from the view. But once someone is inside of that castle, in the castle boundry area, he can be seen from others. However for one who is not inside in the vicinity of the castle can not see the person who is standing right or left side of the castle. The posion of the person who cannot be seen is like standing behind the external part of castle both on right and left side. There is no problem with sphere.ini regarding mul files nor map script files I guess. But i donot know the exact reason why castle have some problem with that. I'm using 9th Anniversary mul files both in uo directory of my client folder and also in sphere server mul folder. The only possible problem i think may be due to the multi files ? like multi.idx, or something ?

If someone help me , I'm really appeciated.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:54 AM by Avatar.)
03-23-2013 12:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

RE: About Multi Of Castle..
Seems no idea ?
03-24-2013 03:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
UltimaAku
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

RE: About Multi Of Castle..
maybe an example screenshot could help, i can't quite picture what your saying :/
04-16-2013 05:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply