Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
undefined packet sphere 56b and 56c exploding.
RoyaL
Apprentice

Likes Given: 3

RE: undefined packet sphere 56b and 56c exploding.
This problem became very popular in Turkey previously. Some stupid lamers are sending unknown packets to Sphere servers. Few servers shut their services down. This G-Defender guy is one of the software developer for servers in Turkey, he makes connectors for servers, so probably his clients (customers) are having issues and thats why he is here probably. As long as I know from Turkish forums; people say that lamers are renting cheap VDS/VPS servers and sending unknown packets to Sphere servers and after a while server can't effort to carry that much pressure and shuts down itself.

I think we should focus on how to avoid these attackes from Sphere part. It can be with a software update, .ini setting, script or third part protection, I don't know.

I'm very interested on this topic cuz I'm also thinking of building a new server in my freetimes but I'm worried about what if I make it online and get these attacks...
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 08:30 PM by RoyaL.)
05-23-2017 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: undefined packet sphere 56b and 56c exploding. - RoyaL - 05-23-2017 08:29 PM