Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Request for Mordaunt's Eniro_Control2.1 Script
Archaaz
Journeyman

Likes Given: 12

RE: Help Request for Mordaunt's Eniro_Control2.1 Script
Still a cool feature, and not so bad if time is set to 60. If I weren't removing recall and gate spells, limiting magery to a mage class/profession, and setting the time at 12, I would definitely use the moongate system. I may work it in yet. The 28 day months is a nice addition as well.

It is a really fantastic script all around, and a perfect addition for RP. I think I will change the names of the months, which is not in keeping with the SP games, but is likewise for RP.

One thing I noticed is that the season changes seems to be tied to the region in which there is an actual character, and is set to trigger at the beginning of each new day. I may be wrong about how this functions, but I noticed that moving to a new region (if it is not still the hour upon which the event triggers) resets the season tiles to those of the previous season. I think I may instead set each season change to affect the entire map.
10-09-2013 03:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help Request for Mordaunt's Eniro_Control2.1 Script - Archaaz - 10-09-2013 03:27 PM