Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In-Game Dialog Creator
xwerswoodx
Journeyman

Likes Given: 4

UoMMO

In-Game Dialog Creator
In-Game Dialog Creator is for creating dialog with a preview in game. i_stone_dialog is the item that every tags saves on, and also the button on the right bottom corner let you to extract your dialog as a code.

Every properties could have another properties if both connected, like croppedtext and htmlgump or textentry and textentrylimited. Also you can set radio/checkbox status.

For the extracting as a code, you need to add 080 (OF_FileCommands) to the optionFlags in sphere.ini.

Note: That code, scripted on X1 version and with the latest (UO Classics) ultima online version, so there could be some issues on older versions. (In the future, I'm thinking to add client/sphere support and more possible props to make everything easier)

While you are creating a dialog, there is a no limit for anything, but everybutton has 1000 possible commands, so that means you can have only 999 times of any props same time in a dialog. (For example, 999 times button, 999 times htmlgump, etc...) so basically it's limitless. Also you can move items before or after from the another item, if you needed. Tools are totally different dialog so you can move tools dialog without touching your dialog preview. Also you can duplicate any item from the list to create similar item.

Anyway no need to talk too much, I know there is a some programs that makes this easier, but I am not forcing you to use it, so please no messages about the programs.

Here is some images that explain the system better;
Example output from the images;
The script is added as an attachment.

.scp  sphere_system_dialogs.scp (Size: 34.87 KB / Downloads: 30)
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 03:10 AM by xwerswoodx.)
04-08-2020 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes xwerswoodx's post
lysander
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

RE: In-Game Dialog Creator
thanks buddy
05-30-2020 05:14 AM
golfin
Banned

Likes Given: 2

Eranova

Does it only work with text? I admit I'm a little lost in explanation. Will I put a picture there ?, text area tad? Maybe it's because I'm translating it google translator. I don't know.
05-31-2020 04:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
xwerswoodx
Journeyman

Likes Given: 4

UoMMO

Sorry for late answer golfin, I am pretty busy that days, in current version that I shared it uses texts directly but yes you can use images/htmlgump/radios/checkboxes/transparancy and everything except cliloc functions. In latest version that I will share in short, you can directly use textures by clicking so I am working on the tiledata search and categorising for getting best results.

The Dialog creator lets you preview your work while working on it, so you don't need to keep resync until you fix X, Y coordinates of buttons/texts etc, and at the end, you just need to use button an it gives you the dialog code directly, so you just need to code Buttons only.

In later versions I am planning to add some scripting help for buttons and you can compile dialog with full scripted too.
02-27-2021 09:20 PM
golfin
Banned

Likes Given: 2

Eranova

Interesting, I'm going to test the script. Thank you for the information.
02-28-2021 02:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply