SphereCommunity
Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UO/Sphere Discussion (/Forum-UO-Sphere-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Last UO Client that was fully custom? (/Thread-Last-UO-Client-that-was-fully-custom)

Pages: 1 2

Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Apocalypse - 12-28-2018 11:44 AM

Hey guys, what was the last client that was fully editable? what i mean is, when we used to be able to add as much as we want to the game like rides, monsters, etc?

Also, is there a way to add all the newest stuff from the recent client to the older more customizable UO client and have it work? or is that not something doable?Confused

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - golfin - 12-28-2018 02:10 PM

I use UO version 7.0.50. I know that sixty and higher versions were no longer able to read the modified files properly.

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Apocalypse - 12-28-2018 03:49 PM

(12-28-2018 02:10 PM)golfin Wrote:  I use UO version 7.0.50. I know that sixty and higher versions were no longer able to read the modified files properly.

would you happen to have client 7.0.50.0 for download? cant seem to find it anywhere...

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - golfin - 12-28-2018 09:40 PM

Hmm, the ServUo link no longer exists. But if you wait, I'll put it on the mediafire for some in 7zip.

7.0.50 - PART 1
7.0.50 - PART 2

When you pull it off, write. I delete the link from Mediafire.

But, the question to the sphere forum administrator. I have several UO installations. Is it possible to place them here on the sphere of the server? It's a lot of data, a lot of Giga Bites.

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Apocalypse - 12-29-2018 01:41 AM

Thank you! If you can keep it up there, I can get it when i get home!

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - golfin - 12-29-2018 01:52 AM

Yes, I'll leave it there. Just, I can pass different versions of UO. Gold Edition, AOS, ML, SA and the next. It's a lot of GigaBites. You need to put it publicly. For example: Gold Edition is required for UC Landscaper, otherwise it is not working.

This is a question for Sphere Forum administrators.

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Apocalypse - 12-29-2018 05:41 AM

well which ever version is the one that has no limits to what we can edit, is the best one haha. What version is the ones that you posted?

looks like the files may be messed up. The first part looked ok but wouldnt extract and the second part cant even be opened.

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - golfin - 12-29-2018 12:48 PM

Hmm, now you have to wait a week. I'm leaving and not on a fast Internet connection. When I get back, I'll upload again. There is probably an error here.

It's a version 7.0.50

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - Apocalypse - 12-29-2018 01:28 PM

All good, let me know! What version of UO is it? I'm looking for one that is pre UOP so that I can add all the custom animations and things that I want to. I noticed uops in the files that transferred.

RE: Last UO Client that was fully custom? - golfin - 12-29-2018 03:55 PM

The version I gave to download 7.0.50 will not make a problem. Even if it contains new .uop files, it also uses old .mul files. These .mul files can be edited well.

When I return home, I estimate 4th January 2019, I'll give to download this version of 7.0.50 again.