SphereCommunity
Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Discussions (/Forum-Off-Topic-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes (/Thread-Cloud-BR-a-good-bye-for-a-guy-that-make-part-of-our-lifes)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - SaCi_Br - 04-02-2016 06:39 AM

Hi my friends!

I felt an obligation to come here to tell the news. A very very very bad news.
Cloud_BR (Alex Schomaker Bastos) died February 8, 2015. He was waiting a bus to go home after school on Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, and was shot seven times during a robbery.
He was about to graduate on Biology, and was getting prepared for a master degree on genetics.

He is my friend, and as you know we played a lot together. He teached me how to script and it changed my life. Now-a-days I'm a professional programmer with a very very good career. And a BIG part of it, is because I met this guy! He was the best of us!

Thanks Cloud! Thank you very much!

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - pointhz - 04-02-2016 06:50 AM

Sad news. RIP

An corp

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - Khaos - 04-02-2016 01:56 PM

:'( Cloud is dead. Sad No... Was hoping to see him on here again one day. So sorry Saci. This is horrible news. :'(

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - evening - 04-02-2016 04:32 PM

oh no

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - Anarch Cassius - 04-02-2016 05:48 PM

That is dreadful to hear. I was kept thinking he might make a return. Rest in peace.

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - Criminal - 04-02-2016 06:42 PM

Very bad news.. RIP

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - Shaklaban - 04-03-2016 11:36 AM

it is very sad to hear this... RIP

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - JeBu - 04-03-2016 04:28 PM

If I think about sphere community, his name definitely comes to my mind. He had special imagination! Rest in peace Cloud and Saci lots of good energy for you.

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - XuN - 04-03-2016 07:55 PM

So sad to read this, RIP.

RE: Cloud_BR a good bye for a guy that make part of our lifes - pointhz - 04-04-2016 12:13 AM

Does this still apply after the april's 1st?