SphereCommunity
Sphere latest version issues. - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: Sphere 0.56d (/Forum-Sphere-0-56d)
+--- Forum: General Help (/Forum-General-Help)
+--- Thread: Sphere latest version issues. (/Thread-Sphere-latest-version-issues)

Pages: 1 2

Sphere latest version issues. - amonvangrell - 01-08-2014 10:36 AM

Hi all, I am having some issues, not sure if this is just me and my custom scripts but this is the things i notice from my last updated sphere.

P.S I'll add more things as I found them.

- Guards are not instant killing anything, even with the option on sphere.ini on. (is this just with me or you guys have the same issue?? Of course I have work around it, but not a great thing if we have the function by default.)

-some items not found anymore, like i_leather, its a basic resource, and everytime i use something that requires it, error on my console.

-I got an error regards a name I don't know what it means, it shows on my console: "error expansion" I went in the scp and found that some items have this "classe" set but what its that? and why is my new sphere giving me this error? is it a broken/unfinished function?
Code:
// Gargish Leather Arms
[itemdef 0301]
defname=i_gargish_leather_arms_f
name=gargish leather arms
nameloc=1020769
type=t_armor_leather
can=can_i_flip|can_i_repair|can_i_dye|can_i_exceptional|can_i_makersmark|can_i_r​etaincolor|can_i_imbue|can_i_enchant|can_i_recycle
layer=layer_arms
weight=4
reqstr=25
resources=8 i_leather
skillmake=tailoring 53.9
dupelist=04047
expansion=expansion_sa
The change in the items/chars name was a good thing but it is still a little messy, like there is some npc missing, and some still using old names.
ex.
Code:
red solen infiltrator queen - missing
red solen infiltrator warrior - missing
golem controler - missing
Black solens with an hues not original. (or its me, lol) Making my client to show a crazy color.
or name issues
"c_ophidian_shaman" instead of "c_ophidian_mage"

I know its a work in progress but I just wonder when its gonna be done. Big Grin

thanks!!

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - Ben - 01-08-2014 11:45 AM

expansion is in the wrong place... not sure if it was intended to be under ITEMDEF, but in the source it's under dynamic items and chars... I'll have to check with Khaos on that one.

I'll check the guards... the rest, not sure what's going on.

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - amonvangrell - 01-08-2014 08:34 PM

Thanks Ben!

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - Khaos - 01-09-2014 03:11 AM

I need to move expansion. I didn't upload new items for icons yet or any npcs. Just the new multis, backward compatibility, and it seems some armor got added in there as well, that was not meant to be. I will check it out. Sorry. Gimme a few. Still cleaning it all up. The armor was not meant to get updated yet. ^_^

Been sick or I would have checked this sooner. I will try and have it fixed by tomorrow.

Guards shouldn't be acting up due to new script uploads. Again, most were multidef re-defines.

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - amonvangrell - 01-09-2014 05:47 AM

SWT!!! Thank you so much Khaos! Take you time master! whenever this update it done it will be a date to remember!
Keep up this good work! :]

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - XuN - 01-09-2014 05:55 AM

Use this for NPC compatibility: http://pastebin.com/JkPJaCpR

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - Khaos - 01-09-2014 05:56 AM

I_leather is not a sphere default item. I don't think resource were uploaded as well. I do have a bunch of them about ready. Just need to switch everything up a bit more for them; though the backwards compat I have ready for them should suffice till I get more done. Doing everything in chunks. So it doesn't get neglected too much. ^_^

If you messed with the guards insta kill in ini remember you have to reboot the server for it to take effect. Nothing in the hard code I think was messed with and I didn't touch the ini in the last update. ^_^

Tonight I will add some more things if I can make it all in time. Working on some NPCs as well. Splitting time between things to get things done right. ^_^ and not get too bored with it.

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - amonvangrell - 01-10-2014 09:06 PM

more chars that are not present on sphere yet.
Code:
tangle
whippingvine
insane dryad
Bonemagi

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - amonvangrell - 01-11-2014 09:40 AM

Code:
chiikkaha
mougguur
szavetra

none of those items
Code:
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_arms_female'
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_chest_female'
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_leggings_female'
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_kilt_female'
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_belt'
12:41:ERROR:(sphere_template_armor.scp,61)Undefined symbol 'i_gargish_leather_wings'

RE: Sphere latest version issues. - Extreme - 01-12-2014 01:41 AM

Are these names, items??