SphereCommunity
Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UO/Sphere Discussion (/Forum-UO-Sphere-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO (/Thread-Personal-Opinions-why-Sphere-RunUO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - Ben - 10-04-2012 08:45 AM

I'm gonna hold myself back as much as possible... WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKEN WHINERS!!!
There... it's out.

I got nothing more to say, other then, it's almost impossible to understand why things are happening a certain way untill you see the source code.

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - Rayvolution - 10-04-2012 08:58 AM

(10-04-2012 08:45 AM)Ben Wrote:  I'm gonna hold myself back as much as possible... WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKEN WHINERS!!!
There... it's out.

I got nothing more to say, other then, it's almost impossible to understand why things are happening a certain way untill you see the source code.

QFT Wink

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - xantier - 10-04-2012 02:39 PM

(10-04-2012 01:12 AM)ShiryuX Wrote:  Xantier, I'm gonna be clear, don't treat Sphere or us (the developers) like that just because you didn't get the application.

what a great perspective.. i wrote all and all you got is butthurt flame. well, you still don't accept your mistakes. well, i don't know what should happen to make your vision clear.

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - Rayvolution - 10-04-2012 03:33 PM

(10-04-2012 02:39 PM)xantier Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 01:12 AM)ShiryuX Wrote:  Xantier, I'm gonna be clear, don't treat Sphere or us (the developers) like that just because you didn't get the application.

what a great perspective.. i wrote all and all you got is butthurt flame. well, you still don't accept your mistakes. well, i don't know what should happen to make your vision clear.

You know, I didnt start this thread for you to start flaming people.

..there's also a lot better ways to critize development than flamebaiting people. You may be upset in the development direction, but hey, things are getting better. Good development takes time, not speed. Wink

We all know sphere's development ground to a halt a while back before the new team started picking back up, but thats no reason to blame the current dev team, they're working hard on nightly builds, getting the job done and doing a lot more than what we've seen in years.

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - JeBu - 10-04-2012 03:36 PM

Before this point this topic was proper and mature. All Subjects were about features. But when you start blaming certain person or people it turns sooner or later to fight.

You can just simplyb say:
Sphere needs few more active developers.

Suggestion:
Close this this thread or can we ignore these few posts and return to mature line.
Many oh these subjects can be fixed and other can have manyopinions if it is really good or bad.

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - htid4life - 10-05-2012 12:32 AM

Well If the Devs are busy there busy but i think you guys need more active devs maybe get rid of the other devs that Aint Active??

Active Developers:
- Ben - I see him now and again
- Khaos - Hardly ever see him
- MrSugarCube - he was always releasing back in the day
- Radiant - never seen for months
- ShiryuX - now n then....
- Torfo - Never Seen
 terrikate - No Idea who he is but hope he can bring more fixes and updates.... *very unlikely its like a 1 man crew*

i think the point im tryna make is you say there active when we never see them... nothings hardly updated ... so maybe get few more active members??

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - darksun84 - 10-05-2012 12:39 AM

there is even terrikate Shock

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - htid4life - 10-05-2012 12:57 AM

there u go i updated...

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - RanXerox - 10-05-2012 01:12 AM

You know what else would help immensely? Finish the wiki... fill in the blanks and there would be a lot less complaints.

RE: Personal Opinions why Sphere > RunUO - htid4life - 10-05-2012 01:34 AM

Well i dont think wiki would help a bunch but like i said more updates/bug fixes/features... that would bring more people knowning that its active and being worked on and the uo situation not really got much to do with it... like i said the more we know its being worked on and got commitment sphere will go further Smile