SphereCommunity
Housing - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: Sphere 0.56d (/Forum-Sphere-0-56d)
+--- Forum: Script Submissions (/Forum-Script-Submissions)
+--- Thread: Housing (/Thread-Housing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 04-20-2013 04:01 AM

There is no reason this script would prevent you from seeing your houses...
It sounds more like you have a multi.mul file issue to me.
The script should run on any server. What server build version are you using?

RE: Housing - Runcuks - 04-20-2013 04:18 AM

(04-20-2013 04:01 AM)Mordaunt Wrote:  There is no reason this script would prevent you from seeing your houses...
It sounds more like you have a multi.mul file issue to me.
The script should run on any server. What server build version are you using?

i have download server and added newest pre least, with pre least i can't se houses and this house menu, but i have 2011 year builded sphere where i can see houses and house menu but there are some problem in server and it crash client's alot and both servers had same mul files soo ... If you could then please send me a clean server ... and thanks. Smile

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 04-20-2013 06:52 AM

The script will run on the blank (clean) world you would get from downloading the nightly builds.
If you can see it on one server, but not the other and both are using the same mul files then clearly something is wrong with the settings in your sphere.ini file
Go through and check your settings there against the ones on the server where you can see the houses.

RE: Housing - Runcuks - 04-21-2013 12:34 AM

(04-20-2013 06:52 AM)Mordaunt Wrote:  The script will run on the blank (clean) world you would get from downloading the nightly builds.
If you can see it on one server, but not the other and both are using the same mul files then clearly something is wrong with the settings in your sphere.ini file
Go through and check your settings there against the ones on the server where you can see the houses.
I loked ower my sphere.ini fail but nothing didn't work... So could you please send me a Clean server ?

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 04-21-2013 01:29 AM

It works FINE on the nightly build, which if you install only what is there is a clean server.
Anything I sent to you would only be that server.
I don't know what else it is that you expect me to do.
It still sounds to me like there is something wrong with how your server is reading your game files. Being that I am not psychic I would be unable to set up any server to use those files.

RE: Housing - Runcuks - 04-21-2013 03:03 AM

Oh i found why it didnt work on newer server release ... Big Grin old times multidef was itemdef but now it's multidef changed itemdef to multidef and all works like it should Smile

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 04-26-2013 12:14 AM

Patch 2.0.5

FIXED: House maintenance not calculating correctly when not set to 10% due to some dodgy code.
ADDED: Check to prevent maintenance being paid if timer is > def.can_decay - 1 as it doesn't add enough time to be worthwhile.

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 04-27-2013 01:14 AM

Feature Update 2.0.6 no need to update unless you want this feature

ADDED: Variable maintenance rate based on where a house is placed.

If you are using the "pay to refresh" scheme (def.maintenance_fee) in this system you can now as of this update change the rates based on location.

To do so, simply go to the place you want to change, e.g. Minoc Territory and do
Code:
.set region.tag.maintenance_override <x>
Where <x> is the new percentage rate for maintenance in that area.

So say you wanted players to build a player town in a certain area. You could go there and set the region.tag.maintenance_override to 5. All houses built there, either new or existing would pay only 5% of the value of the building per month to refresh.
Likewise you could set houses in Britain to a higher value, say 12% being that it is a high traffic area and good for players to place their shops.
Obviously if you set the region.tag.maintenance_override too high players wouldn't be able to afford to maintain a structure there. Which is also a useful tool

[Image: 2u5cknm.jpg]

[Image: ji0x9v.jpg]

All houses placed in areas that do not have a region.tag.maintenance_override will be charged maintenance at the standard rate set in the defs for this script.

This feature WILL also work for static houses created with the script in my section

Players can see the rate for maintenance in any given area by using the new command .rate

RE: Housing - Mordaunt - 05-04-2013 12:51 AM

Update 2.0.7:

GM's can now redeed houses at no cost.
Fixed: House keys not being removed on placement of building.
Removed: debug message left over from last revision.
Fixed: Undefined error on converting to a custom foundation.

RE: Housing - htid4life - 05-04-2013 02:35 AM

nice system could be better tho Wink