SphereCommunity
Graphics Designers! Attention! - Printable Version

+- SphereCommunity (https://forum.spherecommunity.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Discussions (/Forum-Off-Topic-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Graphics Designers! Attention! (/Thread-Graphics-Designers-Attention)

Graphics Designers! Attention! - Khaos - 04-30-2012 04:44 AM

So. After much consideration. I would like to ask the community if someone would like to make me a cool avatar image and/or signature.

There really is no reward involved, minus my gratitude and me popping your name out for graphics work or how great your work is if I pick it. I just want to see the communities creativity. Yes, it benefits me, but it could turn into something great for the artists.

I want to see way more involvement on a lot of aspects. Showing off your graphics skills here might get someone to pay you to make sig's and avatars or other work for their entire clan/guild. It could lead to someone needing graphics work at a company. The possibilities are out there.

Anyone interested, please post in here. We will figure out a deadline if enough people are interested Smile

RE: Graphics Designers! Attention! - Crusader - 04-30-2012 06:49 AM

There u are Big Grin
[Image: 542169_2883189479933_1310988056_n.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Graphics Designers! Attention! - Khaos - 04-30-2012 06:50 AM

LMMFAO That so close to the reality it is funny! Smile I miss freedom of ranting on the forums. Smile. That is awesome though. It made me laugh.