SphereCommunity

Full Version: Doubt Player Localization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I've played on a shard called Shivers, and i've found a site that show online players position in the world (based on servers id). Is that a common feature? Does this site exist for every Shard?

I'm a player and we a toxic users that keep marking runes, and doing anti-game stuff no matter where we put your houses, he finds in minutes and start over his toxic protocol. And my guess is that he uses a site like this one.

Tks
By defaut, server dont send position. Be aware, the default statut page show the position.
Hmm, yes this can be done on sphere as well. According to the player's IP address. But, since I can change my IP address, it doesn't matter today. According to the language, we will not do it. And you know, does it matter? Today, when are people cosmopolitan?
(01-21-2021 01:52 AM)BSchmitz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I've played on a shard called Shivers, and i've found a site that show online players position in the world (based on servers id). Is that a common feature? Does this site exist for every Shard?

I'm a player and we a toxic users that keep marking runes, and doing anti-game stuff no matter where we put your houses, he finds in minutes and start over his toxic protocol. And my guess is that he uses a site like this one.

Tks

Are you an admin for that server? If so, then just ban the player. If not, then report the activity and let them deal with it. If they will not deal with it, then I suggest playing on a different server or just make your own.
Reference URL's