SphereCommunity

Full Version: "Fixed: HEARALL" I wondered function.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
17-03-2020, Coruja
Fixed: HEARALL function not working correctly.
this update you made Is it valid in "Source-X"? or is it being updated on its own?
The modif was for 56 only.

I tested on X and hear all was already working correctly.
thanks. @Jhobean
So how do we learn that in the future arrangements to be made in any source, "error / update" does not have the same problem in the other source.
The 2 core seem to be split... It's not optimal but they seem to take a differents way... Each commit seperate them.

Some bug fix by coruja are again on x. But some bug in d are not in x.... In my point of view its 2 differents core....
for instance I mean the source-X and sphere_msg.scp, errors occur when I use changes and innovations.
these appear error, these want to I use.

Quote:ERROR:(sphere_msgs.scp,77)Setting not used message override named 'anatomy_*'
ERROR:(sphere_msgs.scp,232)Setting not used message override named 'gmpage_*'
ERROR:(sphere_msgs.scp,433)Setting not used message override named 'lumberjacking_*'
ERROR:(sphere_msgs.scp,751)Setting not used message override named 'npc_trainer_*'
ERROR:(sphere_msgs.scp,793)Setting not used message override named 'party_*'
Unfortunately both projects have different source codes, so changes are ported manually and each one have its own changelog
Reference URL's