SphereCommunity

Full Version: Manual Client Patching Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whatsup? Have a question and need some advice (wasn’t too sure where to post this),

So long story short, I’m attempting to manually patch a t2a client v1.25.35 to version 4.0.0e. I have all the programs needed to do this as well as the patch files downloaded from the Ultima Online Patch Repository. My question is “what is the correct file name for a t2a era patch”?

For example my patch files are named “gold_win32_1-25-35g.pat” all the way up to v4.0.0e. Being that the patch is named “gold” my t2a client does not recognize them. What is the correct file name for a t2a client patch so that I can use these files to manually upgrade?

My best guess would be somewhere around the lines of “uo_win32_1-25-35g.pat” or “t2a_win32_1-25-35g.pat”. However neither of the names worked..

Any advice? Thanks!
If you do not, you want to use the UO version before Mondain's Legacy. It's a very old thing and EA games are definitely not supported for Update. Would not it be better to use the version of Mondain's Legacy? Download here: https://download.cnet.com/Ultima-Online-...32237.html

But it's not clear what you want to use. Personally, I think it is better to use the new UO.
Reference URL's