SphereCommunity

Full Version: Everything being renamed to blood or blood smear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I'm testing some new combat math, and everything works fine for a while. After a few hours anytime I add a new item it has the name Blood or Blood Smear.

Sphere is creating blood and blood smears during the fight I'm testing, but literally ANY object I create after a certain is named blood until I reboot the server.

Rebooting the server solves the issue.
Have you the tooltip(the mouseover on the item) enabled? It should be happens only with tooltips enabled, when you close the client returns to normal.
Ah, so it's a client bug? Not a server bug? Any idea what is causing that or how to prevent it?
I don't know for sure Confused
all items got created with the blood ID, or they are created with correct ID but with "blood" written on name?
Just with blood written on name.
nah this is an old issue related to tooltips, sometimes things got messed and items start to show wrong tooltip on wrong items

its not related to blood items, it can happen on any item. I don't fixed it yet because this thing is too weird and I have no idea how and why it occur, but I'll try to take a look when I get some time
Reference URL's