SphereCommunity

Full Version: @UOSTEAM and macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sometimes player get disconnect and server going in lag mode when a player create a strange macro with uosteam.
like bank buy ecc without delay.
can we fix this stranger thigs??
I'm getting this too.. but sometimes my server crashes :/ (a lot of times)

I've created an issue on sphere github about the crashs: https://github.com/Sphereserver/Source/issues/100

I don't find any solution yet too :/
isnt the same thing.
for u i have 2 solutions:
the best:
- dont use sphere linux, doing fatal error from 56b nightly without solutions. i use it one time and i trash it 2 hours later in my live server. and i use sphere from 2003, i test a lot of builds but sphere linux is the best bugged emulator i ve seen in 15 years.
the useless:
- try to put permission on your sphere folders to 644. i remember segmentation fault is a permission folder error or unrech folder. but i dont think is the solution.

that timer exipired is the timer of some errors put on
// Base decay time in minutes for items
DecayTimer=30

idk if u put an events on your items
@DropOn_Ground
and put the attr +02 can help.

use the best solution anyway for me :|
probably an dump player is lagging your server calling hundreds of heavy functions using an infinite loop macro with no delay between calls

so unfortunately there's no "1-click solution" for this, you must investigate what function is being called and add some delay check on script to avoid the same player call it too many times
Reference URL's