SphereCommunity

Full Version: Lose hit if enemy go invis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is an option for dont lose the swing and the attacker when a player go invis with skill or spell?
i try the @combatdelete but if i go invis (statf_hidden , statf_invisible) my enemy lose the combat and have to reaload the swing and redo the attack.
try enable/disable COMBAT_STAYINRANGE combat flag on sphere.ini to check if there's any difference
there arent difference. :° .
dont work with all versions. from my 56c and last 56d night build.
it seems the statf_hidden and staf_invisible force to leave the combat, swing, warmode, all.
how can i customize that now?
try using this test build to check if COMBAT_STAYINRANGE works

PS: this is a test build, use it only for combat testing and not on live servers
dont work.
with stayinrange
without stayinrange
with and without stayinrange + combatdelete (argn1 and argn2 is empty (not zero) when i "add" the flags invis or hidden or bot) . sphere dont understand anymore this trick?
the
"problem" already exist on latest versions.
can u found me an impo .ini / version?
guys this flags leave the attacker and the combat, i have to dclick again the target for start combat again. on 19 april dont work too.
with the same script, .ini of 56c (my current shard) and sphere 56b 2006 nightly it works correctly....
can u build me the code for let it work if i give u my nightly?
my last build was sphere 56b nightly 08 feb 2008 12:04:42
Update.
changed

Code:
bool CChar::Fight_IsAttackable() const
{
    ADDTOCALLSTACK("CChar::Fight_IsAttackable");
    return !IsStatFlag(STATF_DEAD|STATF_Stone|STATF_Invisible|STATF_Insubstantial|STATF_Hid​den|STATF_INVUL);
}

to

Code:
bool CChar::Fight_IsAttackable() const
{
    ADDTOCALLSTACK("CChar::Fight_IsAttackable");
    return !IsStatFlag(STATF_DEAD|STATF_Stone|STATF_Insubstantial|STATF_INVUL);
}

i've remove the flags, rebuilt sphere and now works.
put that on bugtracker and fix it plz, or do a .ini selection .
btw, im so sad for the support.
I was near to change emulator guys...
massis87, don't get disappointed with sphere dev team, they have many things to do and basically there is only Coruja working on sphere...

Thanks for finding how to change this, i recommend u to create an issue on sphere github on your own, this way you can really contribute to the repository Smile

Also, I've added your changes to my shard, I'll try the results!

Thanks again!
Nice work, Massis87 !!! Thank You very much!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's