SphereCommunity

Full Version: ore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everybody,

I ran into an issue that i am puzzled of.
I made it making the shard up and running, when i grab a axe and start to chop a tree i get logs, however when i grab a pickaxe and start to hit a wall or a cave floor i get nothing, exept the message there is nothing here to mine.

I might be over looking somthing but i cant figer out what, any of you got an idea what that might be?
(03-05-2017 10:26 PM)Andraghon Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings everybody,

I ran into an issue that i am puzzled of.
I made it making the shard up and running, when i grab a axe and start to chop a tree i get logs, however when i grab a pickaxe and start to hit a wall or a cave floor i get nothing, exept the message there is nothing here to mine.

I might be over looking somthing but i cant figer out what, any of you got an idea what that might be?
first of all let's take a look at your sphere_region.scp: [REGIONTYPE r_default_rock t_rock] and [REGIONTYPE r_default_sand t_sand] if you need it and check if everything's right over there. cave floor shoud have t_rock as type and so wall and everything you'd like to mine. also try to check with .info targetting on cave floor if it returns the right type otherwise look for ground tiles definitions.
check now your skill definition usually in sphere_skill.scp and be sure that you have FLAGS=SKF_GATHER. let's see if the issue persists.
@Zottolo

Issue found, Thanks for the help, just need to figer out how to add the ore automatic in my backpack
(03-06-2017 12:47 AM)Andraghon Wrote: [ -> ]@Zottolo

Issue found, Thanks for the help, just need to figer out how to add the ore automatic in my backpack

great!
Reference URL's