SphereCommunity

Full Version: SCRIPT CHALLENGE (community game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. Anyone have seen the movie "Four Rooms" Tongue
I propose to do something similar.

My proposition is to do a Coop/single Map all together.
This map is a path among rooms.
Each room is designed by a diferent community scripter.
At the end we will assemble all rooms among a path and player must run room by room until last room.
If we do at least 7-10 rooms, We´ll assemble them together and open a server where anyone can connect and play it.

Rules for room´s creation:

-Any Player got to be able to pass your challenge or whatever you put in the room and continue to next room. Can be hard but not impossible.

-Rooms Max_size: 18x18

-Older community members got priority to select room number. So the oldest can decide to be the first room, last room or whatever.

-All rooms got to have a reset system (Rooms without playable event dosn´t)

-No custom arts or muls allowed.

INSCRIBE:

-Just post a message telling you join the event.

notes:

-This is not a script challenge. It´s more like a "time capsule". A place where we can leave a part of us. A tribute to the story of this community, game, or whatever you want.

So if you dont have time to do a great room just do what you can. A single npc, a book or any minimalist thing will be fine.
This is not about being the best scripting or designer.

-This post will be updated.

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

-Rastrero
Wow nice to run competition like this. Tho im afraid community is toi inactive to get it really running. Maybe you should post this to sphereserver shard owners at their website.

Similar competition could ne forexample who makes the best iq npc boss fight.
Well this is not really a competition. It´s more like coop.
The boss challenge is a good idea. We just need anyone to go server by server evaluating them xD

Jebu Then... May I join your name to the list?
I wish I could script like that.
My skills or on the design side.
Tho maybe I can design one scenario by txt and someone can script if find it interesting.
I haven't watched the movie named four rooms. So I don't really understand what is the purpose of this script Smile But it seems like enjoyable, if you explain lttle or give me a scenario I can code it Smile
Its about creating a Single room with a Trial inside, or just something the player can interact. Like a reminder of your existence xD
Reference URL's