SphereCommunity

Full Version: Poison Field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day following problem ... when you release the poison field ... and the player standing on top of poisons and poison so he is not giving damage if the player is on top of the poison ...

How do I add the script if the player is on top of the field continue consuming poison life player

[Spell 39]
DEFNAME=s_poison_field
NAME=Poison Field
SOUND=snd_SPELL_POISON_FIELD
RUNES=ING
CAST_TIME=40
RESOURCES=i_reag_black_pearl,i_reag_nightshade,i_reag_spider_silk
RUNE_ITEM=i_rune_POISON_FIELD
SCROLL_ITEM=i_scroll_POISON_FIELD
FLAGS=SPELLFLAG_TARG_XYZ | SPELLFLAG_HARM | SPELLFLAG_FX_TARG | SPELLFLAG_FIELD| SPELLFLAG_RESIST
EFFECT_ID=i_fx_curse
EFFECT=35,50 // 50,500
DURATION=2*60.0,4*60.0
MANAUSE=14
SKILLREQ=MAGERY 50.0
INTERRUPT=100.0,100.0
another good question...
You cast a poison field on somebody and he doesn't get poisoned?
No no, if you stand on the poison field you take the poison damage without delay of the regular poison.
Still don't know... I tried it and it works. If you stand on the field, you get poisoned + you are constantly being damaged by standing on it.

every second I get 40 damage for standing on the field and got deadly poisoned => 10 dmg i think per 5s or so. Then the posion became very ill, ill and sick. Sickness is like 2 dmg. If the sicknes fades, you get poisoned again, again deadly.

So, the damage every second was - 40, 40+8, 40, 40, 40+8, 40, 40, 40+6, 40, 40, 40, 40+6, 40, 40, 40, 40+4. (it wasnt actually 40, but something around it... 30-50, prolly a random)
can u post your spell from the sphere_spell.scp
Code:
[SPELL 39]
DEFNAME=s_poison_field
NAME=Poison Field
SOUND=snd_spell_poison_field
RUNES=ING
CAST_TIME=1.5
RESOURCES=i_reag_black_pearl,i_reag_nightshade,i_reag_spider_silk
RUNE_ITEM=i_rune_poison_field
SCROLL_ITEM=i_scroll_poison_field
FLAGS=spellflag_dir_anim|spellflag_targ_xyz|spellflag_harm|spellflag_damage|spel​lflag_fx_targ|spellflag_field|spellflag_playeronly
EFFECT_ID=i_fx_curse
EFFECT=5,50 // 50,500
DURATION=2*60.0,4*60.0
MANAUSE=14
SKILLREQ=MAGERY 50.0
INTERRUPT=100.0,100.0
ON=@Effect
   LOCAL.DAMAGETYPE=(<DEF.dam_poison>|<DEF.dam_magic>)

Sphere Version 0.56c [WIN32] by http://www.sphereserver.com, compiled at Jan 15 2014 (00:06:36), internal build #1767
thanks!!!
Does it work for you? It doesnt seem to be that different from yours.
I tried now, it seems right. Big Grin I think I've changed b4 and now I have it right.
Reference URL's