SphereCommunity

Full Version: Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, okay I have a... kinda weird idea xD

For those who have seen Dragon Ball, (lol)
I was wondering if it is possible to have a spell which lets to player do a
fusion, like in DB, where their stats and skills would join up so they can
be stronger to defeat powerful monsters or bosses. Only thing is they would both be in the same body, that's why I was wondering..

The way it'd work is that one player cast the spell, targets another player, then the other player has to accept of course, then they just both become as one. So they would be both in the same character and of course share the same controls o.o I know there's absolutely no point to that since they can just both fight a monster or boss.

I'm not actually trying to do it, I would've no idea where to start but I'm just very curious. Thanks Smile
I'm gonna have to say no, not possible
Totally impossible, it would be possible with one npc so you receive its skills/stats and still have the control... but there's no way to handle 1 character with 2 different clients.
Okay that's what I thought, tho it's still interesting with a npc ^^ thanks Guys!! Smile
Still reading the Spherewiki tutorial, once I know more I'll try to figure something out xD
This thread is really old but it takes me some ideas.

Maybe you can do the next:

1- Player "A" click on fuse, and target Player "B".
2- Player "B" accepts with a gump.
3- Player "B" get INVIS and FOLLOW (GM follow-not pet follow) to player "A". And the body changed to a rat or something else that you can't see it fine. INVUL too. Player "A" can't mount (because if he is really fast, then the other character will never follow in a nice time)
4- Player "A" became a new char with a super ultra armor and colors.
5- Player "A" CAN'T cast spells or attack. Only Move. (with a EVENT). He can die and have life. If he got killed, then Player "B" will have too.
6- Player "B" CAN cast spells (like Hame hame ha), but he will never stops to follow Player "A". And obviously, he can't move.
7- Player "B" uses mana and cast spells. Player "A" is the life and the movement.

So they will play "together"

Tongue
Reference URL's