SphereCommunity

Full Version: Exp system help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,
first of all thank you for who will help me,
so i need an exp system for my server, better, i need someone that explain me how can i set the default system in this way:
I need a system with 50 levels, start at 1 and player need do to 2k of exp to go to 2, 4k to 3, 8 to 4 etc etc...
The player can see how many exp points need for to go to the next level and how many point has collected , with a command like .exp.
Finally i don't know which tags i must use to set exp that every monster gives to the player at his death and how can i change how much every moster must give it, better : at lv 1, i kill the monster X and get 200 exp, but if i am at lv 2 and kill the same monster i will have 150.
I'm not good with script, because i'm not a scripter, i can use very well CentrED and dragon for the maps, but with script i'm a donkey.

Thank you for the help,
Claus
PS: sorry for my english, i don't study it very well at the high school.
This will help you for enabling it
http://wiki.sphere.torfo.org/index.php/E...nce_System

By the way I don't know if with the auto-trigger detection thing is still mandatory to enable the experience system flags in the .ini!
I will post again this 3d in "Script Request", moderator can close/delete this.

PS: ty darksun84 for the reply.
Reference URL's