SphereCommunity

Full Version: SCP Break Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, yesterday I began the daunting task of breaking down the Sphere Community Pack (SCP) script structure. This can take some time as I have noticed some scripts within are either: a) incomplete or b) broken.

With this in mind; I am fixing everything I come across. The uploads will be put in the script download section under my name. This does not mean I am taking credit for the said scripts (unless they were my additions).

Note: We will NOT be providing any base script pack items or NPC's. This will be mainly systems with the exception of some items, resources, etc. here and there. Instructions will be added to any script that needs placement of code in several locations.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,
Khaos

PS.

Some scripts will be getting updates as I go along and the IRC users tell me if anything is broken or missing as well. So expect quite a bit of revisions on some scripts. Please post anything that is not working right or missing files. This way I can backtrack through the packs and adjust the scripts being uploaded. Thank you.
Thank Khaos
You are welcome. I just updated the reputation system (v1.0 --> v1.1). I know someone hit a download on it already. Added in resurrection fame loss code. Any changes in the future in any code I have to update after posting will include a changelog file. Please comment with any bugs you find to anything uploaded on this thread.
Looks great Kahos, Looking forward to seeing these, Will defo help th community
When should this be done? we been waiting quite a while now Smile
I m looking forward to this!!! :]
how is this going khaos?
(04-10-2014 06:41 PM)babazar Wrote: [ -> ]how is this going khaos?

I second
you might as well forget about this...
Honestly, a good bit was uploaded to my downloads section. Housing wouldn't be a point to grab with Mordaunt's system. Base packs weren't much to grab from. If there is anything not in my downloads section that anyone needs from it, just let me know.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's