SphereCommunity

Full Version: Itemquickbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have a mess in your backpack?
Necessary items for pvp and pvm are too small to be dclicked fast enough for your fast-paced combat system?

Here is the solution:
The itembar v1.0, scripted for multi purpose use.

Mainfeatures:
  • Full-fledged itembar with assignable slots
  • Capable to assign a macro for each slot
  • Advanced positioning options for custom gamescreen resolutions
  • Different handling for gearitems (like weapons, tools, armor) and for consumables (like potions, food, whatever you scripted for dclicking) based on can_i_pile or a flag your scripted items can have
  • Adjustable size: 1 to 20 slots
  • Automatic translation for english and german language
  • Options for a custom slotbackground (size 50x50 gump graphics)

NOTE:
Eventually there are some bugs. I might update it from time to time. Last update was some minutes ago and fixed macro command for nonconsumables.
Looks cool!
I already have a spell/item bar but it isn't perfect because I can't center the pictures on slots.
Could you share a screenshot of the bar? Big Grin
Good job.
Really cool, might go great with my PvP server. Question though, is there anyway to make it so players toggle it on or off using a command? like .hotbar on /.hotbar off?
Sure Punkte.
sdialog d_gump
and
dialogclose d_gump
Hi.
Sorry, no screenshots yet - i have tweaked mul files, it's not as easy to do vanilla gump screenshots.

I'll try to add some in the future. Probably.

Centering items does not work here either, would be quite a hassle to add this (like reading picture sizes from arts and adding them as defnames and so on).

VERSION 1.1
  • omits language check if ctag already exists
  • adds macro command .toggleitembar to hide or show the itembar
  • update for sphere_menu.scp setup script to reset new tag.iqb_off
Reference URL's