SphereCommunity

Full Version: Sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will think about it.
The main priority of this comunity is to help and get helped by the various scripters: no one is the best here between us and it's not a challenge.

As you said and as a scripter, i'm obviously jealous about my work.
In the past i saw my entire work stolen (that time was on sphere 51a) with the complicity of my ex hoster.

Today i have a better shard that emulates perfectly the entire pvp mechanics of sphere 51a on sphere 56b, tons of new code etc BUT there is still someone that run a shard with my old files and claims "it's my work and it's better than yours".

Ok, no one asked about the story of my life but, as a comunity, we should to talk more Tongue
I agree with you. In fact, most of the scripts of SCP (when I started with it), were from my "personal collection", scripts from different servers. And the rest were scripted just for the community, I've never used them (and will never do). Just share, share your knowledge.
If anyone wants the TUP script pack, the whole lot is available to download on our forums.

I dont have time to run the place any more, so opened it up for anyone to take over. Please do pick and choose as you wish, we have one of the best pvp systems around (not trying to be big headed, but it's been well said over the years that we have even by those who tried us out)
You should put them up in the downloads section here as a script pack Wink
Up in there now Smile

Problem is that there may be some DB calls which I cba to remove, but I am sure people will manage Tongue
I have been going through all my old scripts from my old Shard BHShard (Braveheart-Shard) I will try get some togather and post them on here and if they have the original scripts name then they will get ful credit..
ishared a script about 6 years ago Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's