SphereCommunity

Full Version: attack range ststus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

In character's status in ML client, we can see damage range, which includes weapon damage and bonus of strength. How i can read those values (min and max) in Sphere, and how i can change values to display them on client status?
Damage range is dipendent from the weapon and str (or dex if weapon use archery) / 10

So weapon holds a DAM field that hold the damage, but you can change it only by scripting if i remember well, but you can use MODAR in weapon for improving or reducing their damage range while in game.
I know how calculates damage range, but i though i can read final damage range from variables. If not, then i should write many things, like include durability of weapon, because damage depends of it too. Then i should know how damage depends of durability.
if a dev gives a formula its easy to recalculate it with scripts. changing it is not possible with clear way, maybe you can try to resend status packet:

[function sendstatus]
sendpacket 011 W042 D<uid> 046 069 072 06F 074 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 W<hits> W<maxhits> 00 01 <calcularte_sex_race> W<STR> W<DEX> W<INT> W<STAM> W<MAXSTAM> W<MANA> W<MAXMANA> D<GOLD> W<AC> W<WEIGHT>

but this is for old status bar, new packet need some extra info (like damage):

http://docs.polserver.com/packets/index.php?Packet=0x11
The DAM value on a t_weapon* cannot be altered by a script... I am not aware of a damage override TAG, but if it exists, that would be the best solution.
Reference URL's