SphereCommunity

Full Version: Axis Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So though it seems like some of us are inactive. Some of us have been very active. I would like to inform everyone of what I have been doing these past few months besides creating a list of changes and implementations im going to do in Sphere when I am done my current project.

As of right now, I have spent the past few months redoing the AXIS Cats on every single item and npc in the script packs. As well as some of the defnames. This has become a large and daunting task. Still I have been trying to invest time into while I am working on some scripts for my own server.

Really, I never told anyone I was doing this since it is probably the most time consuming thing anyone can do with the sphere scripts. I wasn't sure on a release date for when this would be done and im still not sure. I am currently adding things as well... which is making it more daunting Smile.

I would like to say I have made some good head way though and it is going a bit faster than I expected.

When this is done I will probably be digging in the hardcoding again as well as adding more of the new released items to the main packs.

If you use an "older" client. Don't worry. I am trying to add resdisp to all of the npcs and some of the items. Though I think it would be easier to just separate those items and just not use them... still I am trying to add reverse compatibility where I can Smile

Anything being changed defname wise don't worry. I am including a sphere_revision_backwards_compatibility.scp file so your servers won't break Smile
Good news.
cant imagine bothering with all that, i remember trying once upon a time, long boring nights with my friendly bottle of....

keep it up Smile
Do you still have a bottle of that? Tongue
I def need that bottle Smile I am getting very tired of doing it and redoing it if something seems odd.
Will you be going back to coding soon?
Reference URL's