Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
arms
t9king
Apprentice

Likes Given: 2

arms
Excuse me, weapon I want to increase its attack speed and damage, in the attack appear special effects magic while appearing a paragraph of text, how to modify

ID=i_halberd
NAME=Blaze of Death
VALUE=5000
RESOURCES=i_relic_fragment
HitFireball=50
HitAreaFire=50
IncreaseSwingSpeed=25
IncreaseDam=35
RESFIRE=10
LowerReq=100
DamPhysical=50
DamFire=50
Rarity=1
TEVENTS=t_equipitem
CATEGORY=Artifacts
SUBSECTION=Minor Artifacts
DESCRIPTION=Blaze of Death
ON=@Create
COLOR=51
ATTR=attr_magic|attr_identified
HITPOINTS={90 120}
07-13-2018 06:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Coruja
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 4

Dimension Shard

RE: arms
you took this code from (blaze of death) which is an minor artifact, so probably you're missing the minor artifact concept. Minor artifacts armors/weapons are just the standard armor/weapon with many bonus properties included. So in this case, the "blaze of death" is the same weapon of standard "i_halberd" but with all these bonus applyied

supposing the standard halberd have DAM=18,19, the blaze of death will inherit this same DAM=18,19 and will also apply IncreaseDam=35 making the final damage get raised by 35% to 24,25. And it will also apply many other properties like HitFireball=50 which have 50% chance to also cast an fireball spell on oponent, HitAreaFire=50 which will cause an 50 fire damage on everyone nearby, IncreaseSwingSpeed=25 will make it 25% faster, etc

so in short terms, this weapon is already faster and deal more damage because these bonus properties. But anyway, to raise the "base damage" and "base speed" you just need to write DAM=min,max and SPEED=x on "blaze of death" itemdef, or on standard i_halberd itemdef (which will inherit the value to all secondary itemdefs using ID=i_halberd as base)
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 06:09 AM by Coruja.)
07-14-2018 06:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply