Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UORage - Hiring New Staff
Reflex
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

UORage - Hiring New Staff
Hello, My name is Nick / Reflex. I am the current owner and admin of the server UORage. We are currently looking to hire a few staff members but first I thought I would tell you a little about our shard...

[Shard Information]

UORage first started out on Sphere51a under the names of Navidia and Unforgiven Lands our shard hit almost 300 avg online before I was forced to take it offline. Since then we have re-scripted the entire server for sphere56b. Our shard is based off sphere 51a and OSI as well as a few other shards Novus Opiate & Imagine Nation & XUO. Our current player base has played most of the mentioned servers. Our server mechanics are based off sphere51a as well as our PvP with a little OSI style pvp with no total skill cap and a 300 stat cap with some restrictions in place to fit our pvp and economy. Our economy and Player vs Monster is a combination of OSI and UORage currently I think we have an excellent system that will produce a very strong economical shard with never ending growth potential.
We are still currently in development and I have been working towards opening the server for over a year. The shard in its current status is about 80% complete.

[Some Server Features]
Champ Spawns
Veteran Reward System
PvP and Dueling System
CTF, Duels, Color Wars, Etc.
IDOCs - In Danger of Collapsing Houses.
Factions
Power Style Server with unlimited Skills and 300 total stats 100/100/100.
Custom Craftables
Fully Decorated and Interactive World.
Static Housing and Rentable Houses.
Boat PvP and some smaller High Seas Expansion Features.
In-Depth Fishing Scripts
Dedicated Staff
Fully Dedicated Server on a 100Mbit Line.

[What we are Looking For]
We currently already have staff in each of these positions you would be working with our current staff as a helping roll or primary roll depending on your available time and knowledge.

Position 1: Developer
UORage is looking for experienced staff who have knowledge with sphere scripts and in world development. Someone who can do a little bit of everything if need be. We are mainly looking for another developer to help with both minor and complex scripts.

Position 2: Game Master
Must have experience with in world development such as decorating, spawning, beta testing as well as handling player's pages and when the time comes running some events.

Position 3: Web Master
Must have experience with web and graphic design. We currently already have several sites made some compatible with content management systems some not. Someone who can possibly bring new and cool ideas and designs to the table and make them happen. Experience in PHP, SQL, Java, HTML, Adobe would be a huge help.

[Contact Information]
IRC: IRC.FREENODE.COM #SphereServer - Nick: Reflex|UORage
Email: Reflex@UORage.net
Aim: Un4Reflex
or you may PM me on here.
08-19-2013 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Reflex
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

RE: UORage - Hiring New Staff
Bump.