Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UOFiddler Items
Apocalypse
Journeyman

Likes Given: 10

Bug UOFiddler Items
Hey guys, i added a bunch of item art to my art.mul via UOFiddler. my original art.mul file is 114 mb. My new one is 128mb. I replaced my art.mul file so that UOFiddler would see my new art but none of my new art is in the items menu now. What the heck happened? It shows that my file is considerably larger but it doesnt display anything that i put into it.... Anyone have an answer for me? Ranting
03-14-2016 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Khaos
Master

Likes Given: 166

RE: UOFiddler Items
Depends where you put it! If it is after their number allotment, you might have to edit UOFiddler to check the new Range if it is higher than is being checked. If you overwrote things, then... well... not too sure. Big Grin Hehe. Hopefully someone else has answers if it is an overwrite. Smile Might need an updated Fiddler too. Feeh had one on ServUO or RunUO site. When I have time or one of the dev's, one of us can maybe release the ones we use for you all. Ours is a bit more updated in the source ranges and uop handling.
03-14-2016 01:46 PM
Apocalypse
Journeyman

well im using one of the newer UOFiddlers with UOP support etc. All my art was put in the empty slots after the last EA Tile. Im running the newest client. Even tried to show empty slots but it all came up empty... how would i edit UOF to see them?
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2016 02:05 PM by Apocalypse.)
03-14-2016 02:05 PM
Apocalypse
Journeyman

AH! i had to reload items after closing and opening several times and now they are there =)
03-14-2016 02:16 PM
[+] 1 user Likes Apocalypse's post
Trip
Apprentice

Likes Given: 5

I see you fixed your issue but, I have a question for you.
Inside my UOFiddler (version 4.6) folder. I have a folder named "Mul".
My UOFiddler loads those but, saves the altered muls to the UOFiddler parent directory after which I just copy them to my UO installation folder, overwriting the originals. It's always ran smoothly.

So here's my question, how do you have yours set?

(03-14-2016 10:40 AM)Apocalypse Wrote:  Hey guys, i added a bunch of item art to my art.mul via UOFiddler. my original art.mul file is 114 mb. My new one is 128mb. I replaced my art.mul file so that UOFiddler would see my new art but none of my new art is in the items menu now. What the heck happened? It shows that my file is considerably larger but it doesnt display anything that i put into it.... Anyone have an answer for me? Ranting

So, the banana says to the Mi
nion..............
03-29-2016 05:55 AM