kn4tseb
Master

Likes Given: 45

RE: hunger
i guess it might be the answer
Code:
18-02-2014, XuN
Regeneration Tweaks:
    -Moved up a check to force stop in this stat, so useless checks are avoided in a function fired in each tick (each lil improve is a win!).
    -Added FOOD as a regen stat (RegenFood or tag.override.regen_3)
    -ADDED RegenValStat variables (RegenValHits, etc) to work as the RegenStat variables but with tag.override.regenval_x.
    -Removed @Hunger
    -Removed weird check that multiplied the regen time *2 if the stat was not food, it now works with the time specified in sphere.ini
    -Removed weird "Bonus" in HITS giving more delay than the default one, it should sustract it to be a real bonus? however, timers are handled in the trigger now and following the default ini settings.
    -Removed tag.override.regen(val)_x: RegenValStat is now readed inside @RegenStat and RegenStat is readed before it, cannot be modified inside without the trigger bein fired in each serv.tick. RegenStat overrides ini setting now (wich is more intuitive when scripting)
    -Added @RegenStat trigger fired after
        -local.StatID=(0=Hits,1=Mana,2=Stam,3=Food). Writable, never higher than 3.
        -local.Value=The amount of points being regenerated (or decreased in food's case). Writable, can be negative but 0 works like return 1
        -local.StatLimit=by default=<MaxStat>, allow this stat to pass the limit when regenerating, or limit it lower. Stats over this value will go down in each tick until they reach their limit. This does not work with food as food shouldn't ignore its limit (0).
        -return 1 Stop de regeneration of this stat, but not preventing future checks, to do that set the RegenHits to a very high value.

(08-27-2014 09:16 AM)Ben Wrote:  They no longer exists... it's mentioned in the revision file.
They are replaced with RegenHits/Mana/Stam/Food and RegenValHits/Mana/Stam/Food.
While checking this, I found 1 place in the code where it was not replaced, so this will be fixed in next nightly

Ok, thanks ^^
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 09:19 AM by kn4tseb.)
08-27-2014 09:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Extreme
Grandmaster Poster

Likes Given: 217

SphereCommunity

(08-27-2014 09:19 AM)kn4tseb Wrote:  i guess it might be the answer
Code:
18-02-2014, XuN
Regeneration Tweaks:
    -Moved up a check to force stop in this stat, so useless checks are avoided in a function fired in each tick (each lil improve is a win!).
    -Added FOOD as a regen stat (RegenFood or tag.override.regen_3)
    -ADDED RegenValStat variables (RegenValHits, etc) to work as the RegenStat variables but with tag.override.regenval_x.
    -Removed @Hunger
    -Removed weird check that multiplied the regen time *2 if the stat was not food, it now works with the time specified in sphere.ini
    -Removed weird "Bonus" in HITS giving more delay than the default one, it should sustract it to be a real bonus? however, timers are handled in the trigger now and following the default ini settings.
    -Removed tag.override.regen(val)_x: RegenValStat is now readed inside @RegenStat and RegenStat is readed before it, cannot be modified inside without the trigger bein fired in each serv.tick. RegenStat overrides ini setting now (wich is more intuitive when scripting)
    -Added @RegenStat trigger fired after
        -local.StatID=(0=Hits,1=Mana,2=Stam,3=Food). Writable, never higher than 3.
        -local.Value=The amount of points being regenerated (or decreased in food's case). Writable, can be negative but 0 works like return 1
        -local.StatLimit=by default=<MaxStat>, allow this stat to pass the limit when regenerating, or limit it lower. Stats over this value will go down in each tick until they reach their limit. This does not work with food as food shouldn't ignore its limit (0).
        -return 1 Stop de regeneration of this stat, but not preventing future checks, to do that set the RegenHits to a very high value.

(08-27-2014 09:16 AM)Ben Wrote:  They no longer exists... it's mentioned in the revision file.
They are replaced with RegenHits/Mana/Stam/Food and RegenValHits/Mana/Stam/Food.
While checking this, I found 1 place in the code where it was not replaced, so this will be fixed in next nightly

Ok, thanks ^^

Did you notice that many questions are answered using the revisions log?
You should use it more Big Grin

STEPS BEFORE CREATE A THREAD
- Check the revisions log;
- Use the search button and use the keywords of your problem;
- Check the WIKI;
- Create a thread.
08-27-2014 09:59 AM
[+] 1 user Likes Extreme's post
kn4tseb
Master

Likes Given: 45

believe me i always wiki everything first and search engine and found nothing ... i suppose i didnt use the correct word in the search >.<
=]
08-27-2014 11:52 AM