Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting new server
senk
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Starting new server
Hello everyone, after playing UO for 10 years and see that servers aren't the same as before (pre-AoS/AoS/ML for me the best expansions). My friend and me decided to create a server like the one that we started playing this incredible game, the thing is we don't know much about scripting and starting up the server (we got the server up and modified little things like armour colors, etc... Mondain's Legacy exp). I'm writing this to encourage everyone who knows about sripting and modifying files to help us and make this old school server the best. Basically we need help (for example) to activate necromancy, make quests, etc.
I would appreciate if someone decides to help us! PM me or post here and i'll give the information!

Thank you very much!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 12:24 AM by senk.)
01-11-2015 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
AIM4FUN
Apprentice

Likes Given: 1

RE: Starting new server
(01-11-2015 11:59 PM)senk Wrote:  Hello everyone, after playing UO for 10 years and see that servers aren't the same as before (pre-AoS/AoS/ML for me the best expansions). My friend and me decided to create a server like the one that we started playing this incredible game, the thing is we don't know much about scripting and starting up the server (we got the server up and modified little things like armour colors, etc... Mondain's Legacy exp). I'm writing this to encourage everyone who knows about sripting and modifying files to help us and make this old school server the best. Basically we need help (for example) to activate necromancy, make quests, etc.
I would appreciate if someone decides to help us! PM me or post here and i'll give the information!

Thank you very much!

Para implementar nigromancia, puedes hacerlo desde el .ini
01-12-2015 07:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply