Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Minor Errors on Start
anora
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Some Minor Errors on Start
Hello there, I'm trying to install Sphere with 56d nightly scp pack and now I'm getting these errors. If anyone explain this errors to me, I'll appreciate it.

Code:
ERROR:(sphere_item_deco_furniture.scp,3213)Replace existing VarStr 'i_chest_ornate_elven'
WARNING:(sphere_item_deco_dungeons_traps_dead.scp,4309)Unknown section 'ITEMDEF09cdc' in 'sphere_item_deco_dungeons_traps_dead.scp'
ERROR:(sphere_template_sets.scp,912)Undefined symbol 'i_aquarium' ['i_aquarium']
ERROR:(sphere_item_theme_pack_gothic.scp,18)Undefined symbol 'i_chest_sending' ['i_chest_sending']
ERROR:(sphere_item_theme_pack_gothic.scp,18)Undefined symbol 'i_chest_sending' ['i_chest_sending']
ERROR:(sphere_item_theme_pack_gothic.scp,18)Replace existing VarStr 'i_chest_gothic'
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 06:54 AM by anora.)
12-26-2017 01:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes anora's post
Coruja
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 5

Dimension Shard

RE: Some Minor Errors on Start
if you don't use there items you can safely ignore these errors, they are already fixed on sphere_backward_compatibility.scp and sphere_template_sets.scp files, but changes are not live yet, these files are only updated some few times to avoid excessive updates every week

anyway if you want get rid of these errors before the script pack get updated, you just need to make these few changes:
  • sphere_backward_compatibility.scp: remove the lines starting with "i_chest_ornate_elven" and "i_chest_gothic"
  • sphere_template_sets.scp: remove the template "full_aquarium"
  • items/sphere_item_deco_dungeons_traps_dead.scp: replace the line [ITEMDEF09cdc] with [ITEMDEF 09cdc]
12-30-2017 01:40 PM
[+] 1 user Likes Coruja's post
anora
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

RE: Some Minor Errors on Start
Thanks Coruja, it worked!
01-10-2018 09:19 AM